[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Better team game support!
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Sphink

Sphink

There is currently minimal team game support in this game.

When starting a new team game I look at a few things.
First is the rank of the players I have chosen to play with.
Next is the starting positions on the map.

The two maps I play 4vs4 on are volcano isle and full planet (V2).
In these maps two players from each team will have a player from the other team on each side.
And two players from each side will be side by side.

Putting the two strongest players in the "surrounded" positions and the weaker two players in the "side by side" positions makes the most since for obvious reasons.

The problem is: getting the invite order correct to get the players into that configguration.
You have to tell one of the players to create the game and invite the players in a specific order.

If the game creater could choose which "color" he wants to be, he could invite the players in the correct order.
Instead of me choosing the players, sorting them by strength, figguering out the starting positions, figguring out the invite order, seeing who gets the blue position, waiting for that player to get online so I can tell him the invite order, or reworking the positions to put someone currently online into the blue position, then telling him the invite order...

I'm sure the devs could make a GUI for team game selection. Perhaps even a clan/team prefix, a team game ladder, and even a team stats page.

Anyone with team game suggestions feel free to chime in.

Oh yeah, MORE 6 AND 8 PLAYER MAPS!

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
Forum Index » New Feature Request