[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Khraleans Unite!
Forum Index » Khraleans
[Avatar]
guolin

[Avatar]
guolin

Listen up, all Khralean players! Drop your stingers now and stop feuding with each other. It's time that we unite against the savage Sapiens and newfangled Titans.

The Khralean forum is about as alive as a WoW player living in his parents' basement. Feel free to post general Khralean strategies, fraternize with fellow Khraleans, and find players to team up with in this thread!

Just to start us off, I'll tell a bit about myself. I've played Uniwar for quite a while now, but only spontaneously due to a lack of playing time. However, I'm starting to play a lot more thanks to acquiring a lot more playing time, and my goal is to improve my tactical and strategic abilities through experience, something I've always lacked until now.
[Avatar]
TheOwner

[Avatar]
TheOwner

guolin! You played elements right? Remember me? Also, Khrals is just about used by everyone these days. Saps have become underpowered compared to Titans and Khrals just pwn titans.

I was gonna say 'You been owned' but that makes me sound cocky... so um... ya...
[Avatar]
guolin

[Avatar]
guolin

Yah, you were the one with the Antimatter avatar, right?

Walkers are still become a bit of a nuisance for me (though with a properly executed buried Underling or Swarmer rush I can just laugh in their face). However, Pinzers just pwn Plasmas and Eclipses, and once I have a good Pinzer wall that can wreck any Eclipses that pop out, I can even spawn a few Swarmers for Walkers or Garudas for pure rushy-ness.

Saps aren't as big of a threat as they used to be for me. Batteries are usually no biggie - they seem to be underpowered these days. Helicopters are getting easier and easier to beat. I could even spawn an Infector to deal with Marines....hmmm...
[Avatar]
TheOwner

[Avatar]
TheOwner

It was antimatter, but it got changed. Sapiens have become rather simple to beat. Garudas, Infector, and a couple Pinzers.

I was gonna say 'You been owned' but that makes me sound cocky... so um... ya...
[Avatar]
guolin

[Avatar]
guolin

What rank are you, lol? Sapiens are very hard on small maps with close bases - Marine spam + some Maruders (if the Sap player sees you build nothing but Garudas) or Helis. Infectors are good against Marines, but it's only safe to build them later in the game, while Saps can roflstomp you early game. Pinzers are too expensive to build early game as well (helics can come in to seriously harass them), though they are sometimes useful if you get them out at the right time.

I've had success against Saps mostly on large, less land-based maps, where I can Garuda spam effectively without Marines poking at me everywhere. In these larger maps, you can also build some Infectors and Pinzers safely. (Stingers and Underlings can also be used to probe enemy Batteries)
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

i've recently been playing khrals on desolate with good success, though you still have to be careful of sapiens. bloody helis.
[Avatar]

[Avatar]

Khraleans pwn.

That is all.

I DO COCAAAIIINNNEEE!!1!11!1
[Avatar]

[Avatar]

So guolin. I heard you liek mudkipz.

I DO COCAAAIIINNNEEE!!1!11!1
zalcore

zalcore

Heh, that actually worked for once xD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 26, 2011 14:30

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
[WWW]
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

00101101 wrote: Khraleans pwn.

That is all.

00101101 wrote: So guolin. I heard you liek mudkipz.

45, I'm going to have to ban you for doubleposting.
*bans 45*

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Forum Index » Khraleans