[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
my way of the sapiens <xavier2free>
Forum Index » Sapiens
xavier2free

xavier2free

ok this is xavier again posting my my thoughts of the sapiens. FEEL FREE TO OBJECT TO ANY THING I SAY THIS WILL HELP KNOW INFO ON WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.
i will sort it out for you by unit type

Ground light
the Marine: an averge unit it has no special abilty that is the bad part about them i wish they did.
the Engineer: is another averge unit only good against titans becae they can shuts down units for a turn and thy can not attack back.

Ground Heavy
the Car (marauder): the car is my favoite unit in the game it can move really far fast and it has two moves in one turn i use it to take down artilly agaist the titans move right next to them and take them out in the two moves it gets per turn very useful unit but only good for taking out weak defended units never fight other heavy units with the car youll be wasting life
the Tank: very strong unit only promblem it can not attack air units which makes me only want the units when i and vs the titans. this unit is an open target to air units and in any other terrains (besides sand) it loses defence power.
the Battery: i geuss the only thing i have to sayabout them is THE WORST ARTILLY IN THE GAME the best thing that uniwar can do for them is let their range be 2-4 reason why, the Khraleans artilly is 1-3 and the Titans artilly is 3-5, but they didn't which makes them stink

Air
The Helicopter: i will say again another bad ass unit its was a perfect unit till UNIWAR PUT THEIR HEAL FROM 2 TO 1 PER TURN WHICH SUCKS. all i have to say now is if they do this to the helicopter then lower then heal for the Pinzer in Khraleans down to 1 as well.

Water
LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE DESTROYER: the Detroyer is a very good unit it is the best at sea battle and destroying stuff duh the name gives it away for those who didnt get what i try to say the only perfect unit in the Sapiens group

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FORUM I WILL WRITE ONE FOR THE KHRALEANS SO LOOK OUT FOR IT <xavier2free>

<xavier2free>
[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

Sorry, I've got to disagree with your opinion of the Destroyer. Because of the range advantage, a clever Titan player can use a Hydronaut to hit the Destroyer for -7 without taking any damage, before the Destroyer can fight back. I'll take the Hydro any day.
exile

exile

Just my opinion, but I feel, even with the helicopters nerfed, that the sapiens tank is by far the worst unit in the game. Even the Titan tank can defend against air units, but not the sapiens tank. Save your money and buy a helicopter.

Gargoyle~ it’s true that the Titan naval ship can out range the Sapiens ship, but consider though that not all maps are spread out enough for the Titan ship to be out of range, and in range, the Sapiens ship would win anyday.
clamato

clamato

Sapiens tank is actually very useful defensively against the titans. It heals 2 units and costs 100 less than a plasma tank. Back it up with engineers and you can create a wall that's really tough for titans to break through. It can't defend against air units, but then titans don't have air units.

And don't forget that Destroyers can attack the hex right next to them. That makes them a lot less vulnerable to aerial units than the titan's ship. It also means that while the titan ship can outmaneuver destroyers and attack from a distance, if the destroyer can get in close it will, well, destroy the hydronaut.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 13, 2009 14:44

[Avatar]
jeffrey

[Avatar]
jeffrey

Clamato, thanks for pointing that out. I have to admit, before the nerf I didn't know what to do with the tank. Never seemed worth it, but that's good info.
magic molly

magic molly

Nice try xavier.

First off, you better be at least a few times better at tactics than your grammar. Second, there is no need to use caps lock. We have [b] codes for a reason. And third... well, see my version of this thread on what i think of your descriptions.
[Avatar]
general rex

[Avatar]
general rex

actually marines are perfect for scouting and ambushes
BUT they need to be protected I play solo more than multy and i learned that having atleast 2 tanks and 1or 2 helis marines are unstoppable
( marauders are good to)
and the destroyer is by far the most powerful sapien unit i preffer to use it has an defensive unit and attack weak and aerial units as this softens up my grounds forces advance
AND besides its range and attack makes it a very powerful foe
(UNLESS A NOOB USES IT)
and finally
sapiens rule (but khralis and titans are good to)
Forum Index » Sapiens