[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Base Vision
Forum Index » New Feature Request
curmudgeon

curmudgeon

Should captured base vision increase to 6? I feel like buying a unit and then undoing the purchase has become a common practice. It would make it more fair to those who don't bend the rules to just extend the vision.
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

Nah. You also need credits to be able to do it. It's a very subtle technique used by all high level players. I don't think it should be changed to auto. In a way that change would buff Khrals since they are currently disadvantaged compared to Titans and Saps (250 credit swarmer unit only has 5 vision).

Also, sometimes you build a unit, and then on the next turn you don't have that vision because you have to move the unit first before knowing what's out there. I like this as it keeps strategy alive.

Anyway, I don't think it should be changed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28, 2011 09:45

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Cpt Hawaiian wrote: In a way that change would buff Khrals since they are currently disadvantaged compared to Titans and Saps (250 credit swarmer unit only has 5 vision).

Hm, very good point!
But then again, that may be fair...because krahl players typically always bury an ant or two near their enemy's base, lol.
It might balance out the fact that krahls can always have vision all over the map.
But I still like the current setup because I'm used to it. :3

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Forum Index » New Feature Request