[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
my way of the Khraleans <xavier2free>
Forum Index » Khraleans
xavier2free

xavier2free

xavier here again writing last forum for the 3 races but that doesnt mean that the Khraleans are the weakest as a matter of fact as some people may know this that the best playler in the uniwar game pefers to use Khraleans.
anyways lets continue

Ground light
Underling: the underling is a good/ok unit, good speed and good special ability, only problem it can not attack air units
Infector: i have to say the infrector is the best of the 3 Engineer it can heal other units X3 and it can only spread plague to the Sapieans which work on tanks too

Ground Heavy
Pinzer: another good/ok unit very good strength but again same problem cannot attack tha air unit so its useless for Khraleans to go agaists its self but it can be a very good challenge.
Wyhrm: i have to say is very good unit because it can do what the other 2 artilly units cant do attack after move and defend (but still lose the same amount as what the other 2 artillys would lose except with out the attacking back part) but has low range olny good in small range area.

Air
Swarmer: a pretty good unit it can sometimes take out aleast 1 point out from the big units which i use them alot when i am using these guys
Garuda: i think the Garuda is a very useful unit its cheap and i use it to try and weaken the big units then i send my big units to attack very helpful by the way

Water
Leviathan: i have to say that the is a good unit it can see 7 hexes away but i just use it for destoying ground units i need two of these guys to berly defeat the destoryer in the game

Other Things
Khraleans are not very good in long range battles and they have a weak boat that takes two of them to take out one destoryer

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY FORUMS PLEASE REPLAY AND I HOPE MY FORUMS MAY HAVE HELP EVERYONE
THANK YOU <xavier2free>

<xavier2free>
[Avatar]
chill

[Avatar]
chill

I don't mean to be picky, but the spelling could have been better.
Other than that, this is a useful strategy article that explains the basics of the Khralean race.

~Chill
Forum Index » Khraleans