[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Random games
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
jeykay

jeykay

Hello,

since the last 3 day´s the game start 5 random game automatic. Why?!? I wont that and when i "kill" that game´s i lost points. I hate that and i dont want that. Especially tje game start with a race i dont like....

Thx
Jan
dVs 1

dVs 1

same here, and it's cost me a considerable amount of points. slight difference, in that, for me this is occurring every time i start 1 random game i end up with 2-4 unwanted random games. can't abandon, they never accept peace, and i end up having to sign in to play games i never wanted well after the game i asked for is over. and the other games are invariably with the races i don't know - so i spend far more time fighting with the races i suck at using. (btw, idk if it's just me, but the sapiens seriously suck).

idk if you've fixed this in the new release i just d/l'd, but if not please do so immediately. i'm ending up losing far more often than not since this started, and it's frustrating enough that i don't even want to play. i don't even have time for 5 games at once anyhow.

kthx
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

There is an option in your settings that controls how many random games people can pull you into. Just set it to 0 if you don't want any of these games.
Honestly, they could have set this up much better: when you create a random game, it either matches you with someone of a same or higher skill level (you would be able to set the maximum difference between skill) or it waits until someone joins and you fit their requirements. It could even give both the players the choice to accept or decline the game once it finds a match. There is no need to press people into service.
dVs 1

dVs 1

Sadly, no and no.

The new version did absolutely nothing to fix this bug (I'll be posting in the bug section next), and this is not a matter of opting out of random games - I made sure to do this. I am available to no one, and random games are off; yet whenever I select a new random game, I'm given at least two, and as many as four, random games that I did not ask for and absolutely do not want.

The funny thing is, the pirated version I originally tried did NOT have this problem... this problem only started when I PURCHASED this game on the market!!! Come on man!
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

lol, are you above 2000 points? It is rumored that more random games is part of the "new rules for players over 2000". If this is true, then I must say that the devs have royally screwed up. It's a beautiful game, and it's definitely worth purchasing and recommending, don't get me wrong. But some of the things the devs do just leave me scratching my head.
dVs 1

dVs 1

I'm hovering just under 1800 I think - ill blame the bug for not being @ 2000. Even if I were tho, unwanted matches is a sure-fire way to ruin an otherwise excellent game. hope that's just a rumor.
chuckw

chuckw

FYI, I am seeing this problem as well. I just started a random game and got put into 7 this time (typically I get a few, occasionally it works right and I only get one). I'm on Android (Nexus One). Devs: Please fix this. It is very annoying. I'm not a hardcore player and I like doing only one or two games at a time.
bujaka5236

bujaka5236

unfortunately i got the same bug [on android]. i got latest version of uniwar [1.3.6.] and after any random game i played, i got about 4 random games with sapiens, which race i hate to play with. in settings i got switch on "no" to random games, but that doesn't matter - random games just start and i lose points, due to unknown maps and unknown techniques to win with race i don't like. i hate that bug. please, do something about it!
[Avatar]
B-wing

[Avatar]
B-wing

maybe there should be a way to set your own max # of games, for those of us who don't want a 20 game max.
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

good player should play pretty well with all races
-d4d-

-d4d-

This is still a problem!
I think I will just uninstall the game again, and NOT buy the HD version when it comes out
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions