[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Three islands loophole
Forum Index » General Discussion
revofpodus

revofpodus

prestige uses this loophole .he's a 2300 doing it

Create a 3 islands game and make the bottom player a bot.. (green base). The computer player ONLY ATTACKS UP. So the player that joins will have to fight the bot AND you.. The bot dedicates 90% of the attack up.

ALSO as holds true with all bot players. By defeating the "real player" with the bot still alive you get the points as the bots score. Not yours..

So in the example of prestige he gets +19 off 1800's because the bot is still alive and their scoe is near 1300's. It's e way 2300's keep moving their score despite the scoring rules..

Try it it works

Revofpodus
Prestige

Prestige

Hahahahaha revofpodus you are wrong. The bot DOES NOT only attack up as you have seen many many times. I have defeated you as any player, on any place of the map, because i am more SKILLFUL than you.

Don't blame the bot please, and as proof I DID defeat you as the "top" player.

Stop the complaining please and just admit that you suck =)
[Avatar]
Rainbow

[Avatar]
Rainbow

Zapalii!
Change tactic, Prestige, it won't run any more! joking

I know Prestige good and he is very strong player. His real skill rank is 2400+. So if rank of your main account below 2200, he'll defeat you on most maps and in most positios without any loophole

I played "Three islands" against him and i was Red. Yes, first time bot attacked me more, so you shouldn't relax about green neighbour. But then Prestige was attacked too.

I see, playing ffa with bots is good way to increase rate, but risk is equal.

• P.S. Prestige isn't my second account
  • This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 25, 2011 01:05

Prestige

Prestige

Hehe, thank you Rainbow =)

Reason why I play this map is because it is new to most people, and because I have a lot of experience playing it, I therefore have the upper hand in playing against people.

Furthermore, the lame rules disallowed me from getting any points from beating players, and I would only get about 10 from beating someone 100 points higher than my rank (That would be 2500-2600).

By playing this map, I get far more points.

Additionally, I am tired of playing free for all maps with humans. They always team up against me because I have the highest amount of points. Therefore I resorted to playing with a bot - someone who attacks ANYONE on sight.

And this map is indeed fair. I have defeated a unison of the player and his bot together when it so happened that the bot attacked me. Therefore it's not impossible. Furthermore, I defeated the bot many many times when it possessed 4 bases, and me 2. This proves that the computer is not a challenge at all.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you can understand me. But honestly this map is very fair and simply requires more practice to play.

P.S. BTW, reason why everyone says this is an unfair map is because they give everything they got to me!! They attack me as a player while i simply sit at my base. Well, THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL MAP!!!! This isn't 1v1!!!

Of course you will be attacked by a computer at this time, anyone with a brain would attack you while seeing you unprotected!!!

So again, just play smart, FREE FOR ALL STYLE and you will be more than alright.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 25, 2011 07:42

[Avatar]
    lantry

[Avatar]
    lantry

Rainbow wrote:
  • P.S. Prestige isn't my second account

• O.o then who is? :P

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 25, 2011 13:42

revofpodus

revofpodus

Wrong.. The computer sends 90% of it's attack up . That is a absolute truth.

I have one played this map 10timds and all ten the bot attacked up with more than 90% of it's strength.

TBS needs to prevent any player above a cretins rank ( I say 1600) from playing with or against bot's.

As for cheating the scoring system ... TBS fucked that up long ago, using bots to "pump" ur win is gay but whatever, so are the rest of stupid scoring rules

All that aside it is a loophole, the computer does only attack up. Why prestige keeps doing it if he's sooo good is odd? Reminds me of "I love Kim" who only played one side of one map against people playing humans. Very gay but hey he had a high score..

But it a loophole..
    morifen

morifen

Ive seen this. I just started this game 3 days ago, and nearly half of the games up are Prestige 3 player games with one bot on the same map. He is obviously abusing the system.
    [Avatar]
    nfong

[Avatar]
    nfong

I personally am against playing bots; they're too easy, and plus they're not half as fun to play as humans.
    I hope the devs will get rid of bot farming.

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
    zalcore

zalcore

Did the devs not make all games with bots unrated?
    Or am I just hopelessly confused and my memory is dying in my "old" age.

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
    [WWW]
    [Avatar]
    nfong

[Avatar]
    nfong

They made games with bots 1v1 unrated, but for some strange, obscure reason, they forgot to make 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and FFA games with bots unrated.

zalcore

zalcore

Great job devs, great job. So apparently bot farming still exists, surprise surprise.

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
    [WWW]
    [Avatar]
    TheOwner

[Avatar]
    TheOwner

No, I've played this before too. This match is about the skill. He only uses the bot so that he can get points and play a wider variety of players. If there were only 3 players that you could play rated against what would you do? Prestige is one of the most skilled players in the game, don't bish about it when you lose.

Prestige isn't Rainbow, I promise.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 07, 2011 18:07

I was gonna say 'You been owned' but that makes me sound cocky... so um... ya...
    [Avatar]
    nfong

[Avatar]
    nfong

Prestige is sh0wt1me, lol.

My feeling is just that I'd rather gain my points through "legit" ways rather than using bots or feeding off other accounts.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 07, 2011 20:51

Forum Index » General Discussion