[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
PC Browser Uniwar - Same server as the iPod/iPhone games
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Jelaludo

Jelaludo

It would be cool to challenge friends who haven't purchased the game yet, or don't own an iDevice.

It could potentially drive sales by introducing more people to the game, and creating a more vibrant community
Anonymous

Anonymous
I agree, I think that people would love this, especially if we could sign in and play the same account on a PC or the iPhone. Also this way we can play against our many friends who don't own an iPhone.
Anonymous

Anonymous
Second that. I'd love to be able to access Uniwar from a browser as well.
[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

[Avatar]
IzzyNobre

Absolutelly amazing idea. This type of cross-platform gameplay isn't explored as often as it should. UniWar would be the perfect game to do it. Devs, consider this idea.
rebelxt

rebelxt

Original prototype of uniwar.com website had "play online" feature, so I'm also hoping we will get this eventually. It would be great!

Plus player base would extend so much when uniwar is ported to other platforms. There is a huge potential.
Anonymous

Anonymous
It seems to this layman that if it were a requirement that either A) only an iDevice could initiate/host games, or B) that you have to be in the (purchased) game in order to generate short-term log-in credentials (for the online version), then it should not lower the demand for the game too much that it would dominate the demand that would be generated, and with this functionality you would add convenience for owners to challenge a friend who doesn't own an iDevice or the game (yet).
magic molly

magic molly

I know of other games (galcon, the name of the others slips me) where there is an idevice version, and an online version, but the online isn't just free. Often, i believe through CNet, they make you pay for the PC based version. I had a whole thing on this in another thread though how a PC based version could lead to far more cheating though. I'll see if i can find it, maybe copy it here.
Forum Index » New Feature Request