[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
player skipping on purpose? => anonym094003 is shifty
Forum Index » General Discussion
vonknut

vonknut

12 hours ranked game, Peninsulas90428:

Had a "anonym 094003" (2060points) and Grudge (1632points) somehow skip a turn on me.

-I moved in the morning.
-2 hours later, the 2 other players had moved, but it still said it was one of the other players turn.
-a couple of hours later, they had both moved again, and then it was finally my turn.
=> so I missed a turn

I wouldn't have been so mad, if it was not for Anonym made some prettyshifty stuff before that:
Somehow getting 8 mechas transformed (he was human), from another player (dennis pyle, 1504 points)
That other player then suddently skipped his next 2 turns and was removed
-which - surprice - happened just after Anonym90428 had teleported all the transformed mechas close to his bases.

So it might "just" be a case of trying to hide playing with double accounts + luck with a bug.
-but....
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

Sounds like double accounting, Although getting skipped unknowingly is weird. Are you sure it was still the other player's turn?
See, things like this are another reason devs should give the ability to download and watch recordings of games, it would be easier to be sure when something weird happens.
Forum Index » General Discussion