[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Random game flood
Forum Index » General Discussion
newuser

newuser

i started on random game and ended up with a player slightly below my score. That's fine. Next thing I know I am also in 4 other games all with the same player who is 100 points below me. I don't want so many games, and it's not fair to play all of them against someone who stands to win many more points than I do. If I quit before my first move will it cost me?

[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1119.page
http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/1087.page
Please read these pages, they should fill you in on the community's current knowledge of the problem.
I know that the amount of posts in these forums is just overwhelming, but try to look for someone posting a similar problem before you. The search feature (available below the navigation bar, on the left) should help you do this. The few people who frequent this forum get tired of answering the same questions over and over again, hence the links.
newuser

newuser

Thanks for digging up those links for me. I'm not happy with the state of affairs but at least now I know.
newuser

newuser

The other player refused to let me out of those games (I offered peace in them all) and refused to talk to me.

Luckily I won 2 so far and I'm winning a third. The others are still a toss-up. I would have rather not played but at least it's a profitable bug for me today!
newuser

newuser

Three down and I'm winning the fourth. Looks like I might get all four now. Next time I think he'll let me out of it when I ask, or at least give me the courtesy of a reply.
Forum Index » General Discussion