[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Beware Player "Kentian"
Forum Index » General Discussion
shaithis

shaithis

So, I joined a Crossroads map game hosted by this dude (2448 rating); I was the second player in. I was expecting a good game as I love this map. Instead, here is what happened:

1) A 1700 rating player "shishi" joins in the third slot, Kentian starts the game.

2) Shishi allows Kentian to capture the middle base (he had a turn during which he could have stopped it).

3) Shishi flanks my army with 3 swarmers and 2 resurfaced underlings while Kentian attacks from the front. Shishi definitely not playing at 1700 rating.

4) Shishi takes my forward base with an underling, Kentian ignores it.

5) Shishi creates a Pinzer from my second base, and advances it towards my last, completely ignoring Kentian.

6) Shishi finishes off my last few units and sits a flyer on my base. I am defeated.

7) Shishi leaves the game.

Neither spoke on chat at any point, not even to respond to pleasant small talk at beginning.

Conclusion - "shishi" is Kentian's account; his strategy is to host FFA games, wait until decently rated people join, then fill the game with smurfs and just play 2+v1. In this game, he was so lazy that he did not even bother hiding it; in fact he barely made any moves with the sapien after demolishing my army, and just used "shishi" to clean me up b/c of faster units.

Play with this tard at your own risk, he probably hacks as well.

TALONE, you are recommending this guy on his profile; I suggest you do something about that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06, 2011 13:10

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

I play a lot with kentian on jungle and scramble. He is not bad player. But if he use clones NOT IN HIS TEAM it is very bad and deeply unfair.

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
artee

artee

I'd like to fight both of his accounts. Practice makes perfect :3
Forum Index » General Discussion