[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Boost Titans?
Forum Index » New Feature Request
clamato

clamato

I feel like Titans are pretty easy to beat right now, at least in 1v1 games. The only time I really see them dominate is on maps where teleporting a bunch of mechas early gives them a huge advantage. But when it comes to actual protracted battles they seem to just slowly lose a war of attrition against the other two (much more mobile and flexible) races.

I was wondering, what if teleportation was tweaked a bit so that if you send a single unit there is no cooldown? Multiple units would still have the turn of paralysis afterwards (which is needed, of course, for obvious reasons) but if you could send one unit at a time to mix things up that may make them a much more capable race offensively.

This may or may not be unbalanced, I don't know, but it could add another strategic element that I think they need.
omulu

omulu

I agree with you. And just to complement a bit, in the game as it is now, always for Titans it seems that you don't get enough bang for the bucks, and also that it feels like they cost too much and go to waste too easy.

If the Titans are supposed to be anything like the Protoss, give'em some kind of Psi shield!
Forum Index » New Feature Request