[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Player Questions
Forum Index » General Discussion
dalberon

dalberon

Couple newbie questions.

When I look at my current games I thought the little dot on the left side would light up when it was my turn, but my current screen shows 4 dots lit up. I checked those games to see if possibly there was a chat waiting but there was not.

Now an issue of race. I really suck at the sapians. They seem very weak to me. I have never won with sapians and I have never lost against sapians. Every unit seems weaker than it's counterpart on opposing races, with the possible exception of the helicopter. So...wtf? Am I missing something someone would care to share?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

the dot with light means that the player wich turn it is - is online. See the color...
Your player is always most left. If it is your turn you will see your color lit up, and a "square" around your player-icon.

And saps is probably the strongest race. At least on maps with much forest/mountain.
I can invite you to a training game...

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

[Avatar]
Cpt Hawaiian

I as well will help train you on the power that is saps. They really are extremely strong. (the game is pretty well balanced, you just have to learn how to use the units properly)

---------------------------------------
MODERATOR has spoken.
[WWW]
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

My suggestion, in addition to everything said above, is to play a couple unrated games with each race, and get a feel for their strengths and weaknesses. This is one of the few aspects of the game that can only be learned well through experience. Never be afraid to lose a match; as long as you understand why you lost, you have still gained something.
Forum Index » General Discussion