[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Was temporarily able to move enemy player's unit
Forum Index » Bug Reports
ironklad

ironklad

This is a weird one.. I selected the enemy player's speeder to see its stats. Then I clicked on an adjacent mountain tile to de-select it. Instead of deselecting, the speeder moved onto the mountain tile, complete with the standard "Stay / Cancel" menu that normally comes up to confirm a move (not to mention the fact that speeders aren't supposed to move onto mountains!). The selection 'ring' around the speeder was grey, as it normally is for enemy units. I confirmed the move just to see what would happen, and the unit stayed on the mountain tile like everything was normal. My turn was ended immediately after I confirmed the move, even though I didn't tell the game to end my turn. I didn't try moving any of the enemy's other units because I didn't want to disrupt the game any further. I exited and re-opened the same match, and everything had reverted back to how it was before I started my turn.

The match name is LAGUNANIGU R59966, it's still running as of this post.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

sounds like a client side glitch, since the server still knew where the unit was. What device and OS was this on?
ironklad

ironklad

Makes sense.

Droid X2
Android 2.3.3
Azhrei

Azhrei

I've reproduced this glitch in Mission 14 of the campaign. I was able to move an enemy speeder. I also noticed that when I went to the War Report after this happened that the map background was of the previous campaign mission. I exited and restarted the game and everything was back to normal, including the map background in the War Report. This occured on an LG G2x running Android 2.3.
Forum Index » Bug Reports