[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Starting Team
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Welcome,
I am starting a team of four people, I currently have 2 people and need One more. This person must be on frequently and willing to build the team unto it's highest possible potential. However, I am also building a roster for the first tournament!

What's the Point?
My objective is to start with a group of four players and from
there build up the Uniwar community. Until then we will build up the team, start a webpage, organize prize tournaments (which will be announced in Uniwar chat room and on the tournament section in the forum), and mostly get more active users

Why Tournaments?
Tournaments are great ways to have the best players get together and put their skills to the test. Not only that but it will be a solid way to get a group of good active players together. Tournaments will have entry requirements, such as minimum rank (which can be overturned by proving skill usually in the form of a best of 3 matches). These prerequisites are not inteneded to limit people, but to filter out the weaker players. These Tournys will be posted in the tournament section an will also have prizes. Winners of each round will be recorded in the tournament forum and the winner will get a title and forever recorded in the Tournament hall of fame.
How can I Join or Contact you?
there are three major ways to contact me

1: Send Unrated game invite with the titles "team" or "tourney" depending on which you're interested in. My accounts:
Thanos, Tvetan, and Ludwig

2: Post in the forum, I will be checking it frequently

3: Email me at Tvetan@hotmail.com, please title your message so I know in relation to what you're contacting me

Let's build the Uniwar community together starting here, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in joining, playing in a tournament or even if you want to have a practice match. I look forward to seeing you Uniwarriors in the future.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
,Thankyou

The Old Lie; Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Great! We can contribute to the prizes if the tournament happens. I m thinking about Uniwar HD gears like tshirts... We are making new and sexy ones this time for HD

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Tvetan

[Avatar]
Tvetan

Wow, Xavi I'm honered. Because of this I'm gonna follow through with this to my highest potential. Could I possibly email you, or if you have an account on Uniwar inv me to an unrated game so we can message back and forth? I would like to go over logistics and tournament rules & regs. Also would you mind if I told people that you are sponsoring the event?
, Jon Tvetan

The Old Lie; Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
Forum Index » General Discussion