[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Where do u report if u think someone is cheating?
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
LordTicut

LordTicut

I cannot find an email to send some pics, and to tell the devs to check the posible chat between those parts who are cheating, before they entered the game. (ofc, they dont talk in game, but its clear that some players dont attack the guy they are raising).. it can also be that they only speak on skype (or whatever - so nothing can be traced), or it can also be the same guy with multiple accounts... i dont know... the developers can check this..

For me at least the playstyle of "the raised guys neighbours", just seems a bit odd.. and not logical... could also be that they don't know how to play, (in that case, no harm done, the devs can check it, and nothing more happens), but like i said, it can also be that they r cheating...

So can someone give me an e-mail to report this? (and send pics of the map, explaining why i think its strange).
Thanks

PS. Im not after destroying the game for anyone, I just want a fair game, where u get a fair rating.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

First... there is no point in reporting it.. no dev are going to look into it.. they rarely visits the forum, and support on this game is practically "non existant"...

The best advice i can give is to not play FFA multiplayer rated!! (unless against someone you know)
You can never know or control if players team up, or using multiple accs....

If you like multiplayer - team play is much more fun... and cheating like multiple accs can be beaten with good teamwork

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
LordTicut

LordTicut

I think ur right.. best thing to do is not join FFA on Octalwar maps, or any other map.. where u don't know the guys..
Just play 1v1, or teams where u play together with ur friends (on ur own team), THEN it doesnt matter if the other team is actually 1 guy or more.. if ur team is good, u still win..
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions