[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Longer campaign
Forum Index » New Feature Request
cerealekillr

cerealekillr

I found the campaign really short, and I think more campaign levels would make more people buy Uniwar. There are enough maps that have not been used in the campaign yet, and maybe there could be levels with multiple enemies on +2 player maps, and fighting in teams? (e.g. you as khralean together with sapien rebels agains sapien and khralean rebels)
clamato

clamato

It's a good idea, though I think Uniwar is primarily supposed to be a multiplayer game and the campaign is more of a tutorial than anything. There are quite a few strategy games on the iphone and more coming out soon but this is the only one that does online multiplayer right.

If they were going to invest in a better single player experience they really need to improve the AI, since the computer just plays a straightforward game of head-for-the-closest base and doesn't utilize tricks like burying or teleporting.
rolando

rolando

The next update with have bot difficulties for the campaign and solo mode. It may not be a longer campaign, but you could challenge yourself with some of the missions on Hard.

Try Mission 7 on Hard when the update comes out.

Another great challenge (if you're looking for one) is to play a solo level where the bot is the race with the support advantage and you play as the disadvantaged race (i.e you play as Titans and Bot plays as Sapiens)... and on Hard!
Forum Index » New Feature Request