[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How do random games work?
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions
NotThatGood

NotThatGood

Hey there,

Not sure, where to post this.
I'm new to this game and rly looking forward to the onlineplay. Anyway since I didnt find an option like in custom games to decide how much time each players has per turn in random games, I wonder how much it is?

Thanks^^

EDIT: Okay I just tried it and realized that it is 1 day?
Anyway i only went one time ofr a random game and now i got connected to 4 new games, one of them even with a race I dont want play...how does this random game thing work and will i have to play every faction, if I go for it, even if I dont like to play them all?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 30, 2011 13:31

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

random games are always 24h.

sometimes game connect You to random games, it's normal. Good players must play each race so at the start of your career i sugest to play each race becouse at different maps different races are best.
NotThatGood

NotThatGood

Thanks for your answer...now I like playing random anyway, so that's fine (just dont like mirror-games).

Next question: When I start a random game it seems like I always have the first turn?
I'd also like to play some games going second, is there another option but waiting for a random connection, or joining a custom game (where im a bit afraid of people abusing imbalanced matchups, as I dont know those matchup)
Forum Index » Frequently Asked Questions