[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
buried underlings under enemy's army
Forum Index » Bug Reports
brainiac

brainiac

i sometimes find my underlings trapped beneath enemy units and unable to move because all the adjacent and 2 over spaces are covered by their units also. is this an intended drawback to burying underlings?
rolando

rolando

brainiac wrote: i sometimes find my underlings trapped beneath enemy units and unable to move because all the adjacent and 2 over spaces are covered by their units also. is this an intended drawback to burying underlings?

You should be able to move your buried underling regardless of units occupying terrain on the surface unless there is an enemy buried Underling (or Cyber Underling) occupying those spaces.

The drawback to burying Underlings is the slower movement, reduced Vision and -1 whenever a Ground Heavy unit moves onto your buried unit.
lorfje

lorfje

Buried Underlings cannot move from an occupied hex to another occupied hex, regardless from which party the above-ground units are. At least, that's my observation. This helps a bid to keep in check the power of the Underlings' special ability.
[Avatar]
Robin

[Avatar]
Robin

lorfje wrote: Buried Underlings cannot move from an occupied hex to another occupied hex, regardless from which party the above-ground units are.

If that's really the case, it's a bug. Buried Underlings can move from one occupied hex to another, regardless of who the above-ground units belong to.

Anyway, in v1.0.3, buried Underlings will move as intended (underneath above-ground units).

There seems to be a bug where sometimes the game won't let you move under a unit. I think it's after you move another underling first, and/or may have something to do with canceling a move as well. It may also have to do with moving under heavy units, perhaps something to do with losing 1 health point for doing so?

Whatever it is I do notice it frequently and the only option seems to be quitting to the main menu and joining the game again. Then you can make the move. It's definitely a bug though.
magic molly

magic molly

I've always been able to move buried underlings. Fully, wherever i want. (within move limits)
RickMGoldie

RickMGoldie

I find this happens all the time. I have discovered a foolproof way of getting the underling to move where I want it to no matter what is above, as it were. if simply selecting the underling and then the destination Hex does not work I cancel back to the Lobby saving the game, then go to the current games and reselect the same game and as long as the first thing I do is move the underling, it works! Bit of a pollaver though.
Forum Index » Bug Reports