[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Why do WYRMS have same attack range as my WALKERS?
Forum Index » General Discussion
TonyJ

TonyJ

I have screenshots for proof in a few games. Wyrms have a range of 1-3 but in ALL MY MATCHES, THEY HAVE THE EXACT RANGE AS MY 750 credit walker.

Why is this???
Nuell

Nuell

Because you can make a course on 2 cages and then attack with range 1-3.
Walkers and batteries cant attack after move. Wyrm can.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 27, 2012 23:16

TonyJ

TonyJ

Could that race be anymore overpowered?... God. Massive mobility, can bury, swarmers (250) require eclipses(400), which can't scratch pincers. Build Plasma Tanks only to get boned by Wyrms. Sapiens stand even less of a chance.

This race lacks "Ariel attacks" on it's ground units? Helicopter only non Khral ariel unit and it can be thwarted by 3 different units on Bug race. So sick of this disgustingly strong race
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

They do beat Titans usually, but heli-marine combo generally beats them (can't get to the helis easily behind marines, or not without costly reprisal. And the fact that underlings can't hit helis does hurt.)
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

TonyJ wrote: Could that race be anymore overpowered?... God. Massive mobility, can bury, swarmers (250) require eclipses(400), which can't scratch pincers. Build Plasma Tanks only to get boned by Wyrms. Sapiens stand even less of a chance.

This race lacks "Ariel attacks" on it's ground units? Helicopter only non Khral ariel unit and it can be thwarted by 3 different units on Bug race. So sick of this disgustingly strong race

I can only laugh at this, no offense. I have felt the same way many times, with each race equally in turns. It usually looks that way when you are playing someone much better than yourself, as each race has certain strategies it works best with, as well as strategies effective against the strategy the enemy race works best with. It's just a matter of learning what works and what doesn't.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 28, 2012 22:04

Forum Index » General Discussion