[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
No Victory Team Glitch
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
davegobe

[Avatar]
davegobe

We found a glitch yesterday when playing a team match. I was the last player alive on the losing team, and a removed player on the winning team had my last base capped with a flying unit. That team couldn't capture that base because they couldn't move/kill their own (removed) team member. So, it seemed like my last base would have gone uncaptured indefinitely if I hadn't surrendered (we were thoroughly defeated before that).
Anonymous

Anonymous
There has to be a way to attack units that belong to your former team members that have been removed from the game.
[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

It also seems to take a long time to register a victory in a team game. If an entire team is wiped out and all of their bases are occupied, the game still won't record a win until their bases are actually captured. It also appears that a victory won't register if there are any neutral bases left in the game, even if an entire team is eliminated.

I'm wondering if we could declare a victory in team just like 1v1. If the opponent is wiped and the based occupied, it's a win.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 17, 2009 10:23

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

davegobe wrote: (we were thoroughly defeated before that).

How come that never happens when I play against you??
colin

colin

playing a 2v2 with 3 other bots, i had a game where one of my tanks was on an enemy base and all enemy units were destroyed.

i couldn't get off the base because my teammate bot was surrounding my tank, and the game would not end. upon emailing support, they assured me this is a bug that would be fixed in the next update, and i imagine the issues described here may fall under the same umbrella
rolando

rolando

Gargoyle wrote:I'm wondering if we could declare a victory in team just like 1v1. If the opponent is wiped and the based occupied, it's a win.

Just to point out something here, team matches have slightly different conditions compared to free for all matches because of this scenario:

If a player in a team has no more units and has his/her bases occupied (but not captured) by enemy units, that player is not considered defeated so that his/her teammates have the opportunity to rescue that player from defeat.

We have updated the conditions on the server for team matches, but keep pointing out issues like these so we can look into it.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I am currently playing game fullplane38633.
Its team vs. team.

My team has won the game.
All bases have been captured and all enemy units have been killed.
Yet, the game still refuses to end, going from turn to turn without anything to do, but not recognizing our victory.

This is clearly a bug that needs to be fixed.
Forum Index » Bug Reports