[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
moving opposing player's units
Forum Index » Bug Reports
jsax

jsax

Hi, I've seen this a couple times now where I have been allowed to move an opposing player's unit. The first time, I did not actually move it or do anything. But this time, I moved it on accident. Now I can't end my turn or put it back. The game is just stuck. When I try to end the turn it says "the selected unit does not belong to the player" and then just puts me back in the game. I have no option to undo the move. I've restarted my phone trying to get the game to be reloaded. No luck. Now what?

This seems to be a timing thing. I've only ever done it on accident. I have the animations turned on. And when I attack another unit, it seems that if I select some unit from the opposing team while the attack animation is going on, it will sometimes let me control that unit. This time I moved it and now I can't put it back or end the turn! Send help.
mathiastck

mathiastck

This happened to me a few months ago, after my speeder attacked their speeder, it let me move their speeder.
ironklad

ironklad

I also had this happen (several months ago). It seemed to be an error on the client side; after I exited and re-entered the game, the move I had made with the enemy unit had been undone.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Wow, really? Now that's a funny bug. Someone should report that to xavi. Sims?

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

This has happened to me a few times, but so far I have avoided problems by deselecting the opposing unit before moving it.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
Forum Index » Bug Reports