[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Main race.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
Toss

[Avatar]
Toss

Hi,
I would like to propse the 'main race' button. I preffer to play as Saps and I really hate when I see that when someone invites me into random gam?, I play as Titans or Khrals. Why people who are invited into game cant choose their race? I understand pure random games, but when people are choosing their race at the beginning, the invited Player has a random race.. it would be greatest to stick with one race, not play all of them all the time.
Cheers!
[Avatar]
yemrot

[Avatar]
yemrot

i have never been invited to a game where i could not choose my race
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

He's talking about random games, and it's not so much being invited as being forced into a game.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Toss

[Avatar]
Toss

@Up: True, I did wrote this not the way I should.
In UniWar people arn't invited into random game, they are kidnapped into it.. and I don't mind playing someone random, but if the game's ranked - I want to choose the race I'm playing in a game.
I feel that my 'real' skill is about 1900-2000, but I have it on around 1600-1700 just because I loose almost every time when I'm forced to play as different race than Saps.
[Avatar]
yemrot

[Avatar]
yemrot

ahhh i see. i guess i would have understood if i had paid a little closer attention to what i was reading. but to your point i can understand why you would want to choose your race, especially when the host has the option to choose theirs. personally, i choose random when starting a random game to make it truly random, as i think it is a good way to really improve my skills with every race combination. This may result in some losses, but its worth it to me to lose a few if it means i will learn something. after all, the only way to get better is to get beat and see why. All that being said, you can turn off the option to be invited into random games in the profile menu. I have mine turned off because it fills my games list up and i like to set up custom games or join existing games with players i know i will have a fun, competitive match with. even with this option turned off, you can still host a random game, although beware it usually will put you in 2 or 3 more you probably dont want. hope this helps
Forum Index » New Feature Request