[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
TALONE about the best warriors:)
Forum Index » General Discussion
lion1

lion1

I would like to point out that I am the only high rated player that has (and always had) lots of open game invitations out there for many different maps (not just 1 or 2 maps).

Doing this hurts my rating since I expose myself to many games where I am both at a strategic disadvantage and end up playing lower rated opponents. I almost never get any high ranked players joining my open games.

For example, right now I have open game invitations for Starvation, River Runs, Great Wall, Dead Monk, Gold Rush, Laguna, and more.

Also, (modesty aside), I am the undisputed master of team games on the original FP map - which is the most complex and sophisticated map in the game.

Lastly, I have random games turned on, and continue to play anyone that gets assigned to me. I dont think any other top player has random games turned on (since I never get assigned to them in random games).

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at May 21, 2011 03:13

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

lion,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21, 2011 03:16

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

lion, yes, you right
I played random games too by TALONE and Sapangel, but after get 2600 i turned random off.
Now i play random games by talone2 and Daos

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21, 2011 03:20

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Rainbow

[Avatar]
Rainbow

talone wrote:
Now i play random games by talone2 and Daos

AX TbI MbI!!!A !
Who said that "Daos is Czech chessmaster"? lol
Interesting, how could Daos play Scramble sv SapAngel and lose "10 times in a row"?
Were it two different hemispheres of your brain fought with each other?
hahaha!
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Rainbow, Daos not always is me. I played scramble with him, but after that he go to deep India and said me to look for his account

But you right, i not always know exactly who i am Deep Space influence

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

When i look into myself i don't see anybody, only deep space (Dao)

[WWW]
shaithis

shaithis

I highly doubt this game will ever be balanced. Honestly, I would rather have them work on Uniwar II and make that a far superior game.

However, another fix would be to (1) reset ratings like others have suggested, (2) force people to play random race for random games (custom games still rated, of course all have host advantage unless he is idiot), and (3) prevent peace in random games. This would give everyone the same odds.

Of course, there are a few fixes that would be very easy if devs were paying attention. Uneven starts, broken strategies on certain maps, and that damn top forest square on Dead Monkey, would be a good start. Jungle could do with a bit less forest too.
Forum Index » General Discussion