[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
If a new race had to be added...
Forum Index » New Feature Request
If a new race was to be added, what would it be?
Rouge/Thug Humans (Rouges) 24% [ 6 ]
Infected Sapien/Khralean alliance (Earth Alliance) 4% [ 1 ]
Intelligent, Industrialized organic Aliens 40% [ 10 ]
Other 32% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 25
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

The Cloud Eagle is a spaceship, so we don't need to include it as an air unit. How about this for the Enyalios units:

Trooper (light, 100 credits): Humanoid unit with a jetpack and a gun.
Similar stats to other infantry units, but maybe less mobility on open ground due to the heavy jetpack.
Ability: Jetpack (a.k.a. Jump) - Allows the Assault trooper to jump over up to 4 hexes of terrain (like moving up to 5 hexes, except it can jump over water and difficult terrain) This ability takes the place of moving and attacking (Trooper cannot move or attack before or after Jumping) and has a cooldown of 1 turn after the turn it is used.

Medic (light, 250 credits): Humanoid unit with a jetpack.
An unarmed and lightly armored unit that has a x2 heal bonus (also heals 2 itself) and has a jetpack ability like the Trooper. These units are able to follow Troopers into difficult terrain to heal them and can quickly deploy to heal heavier units.

Striker (heavy, 300 credits): Similar to Speeder.
A light, fast tank that can speed into enemy territory and attack enemy vehicles. It has a medium attack against all units.
Ability: Strike - Allows Striker to deal massive damage in a single attack (18-20?), but leaves Striker stunned for a few turns. This almost certainly leads to the Striker's demise, but it allows the Striker to destroy all but the heaviest units. This is how the Enyalios took down Walkers quickly.

Fighter (aerial, 400 credits): Like an X-wing?
A fast aerial ship that can deal significant damage to most units. Stats may be similar to Garuda.
Ability: Missile - Allows Fighter to deal a heavier attack (12?) to aerial or heavy units. This ability has a cooldown of a few turns and replaces an attack. It basically adds potential to deal more damage in the first attack of an engagement and every once in a while after that.

Battletank (heavy, 550 credits): Similar to Plasma Tank.
A slow, heavy tank similar to the Plasma Tank. It has slightly lower attack but it has heal 2.

Zapper (heavy, 650 credits): A hovering base like the Plasma Tank but instead of a turret it a bundle of over-sized antennas.
This artillery unit does not directly attack other units, it induces a lightning bolt to strike them instead (fun attack animation). It has a range of 1-4 and a heavy attack, but it has light armor and cannot counterattack. (no attack after move)
Ability: Thunderstorm - Attacks a 7 hex area with medium damage and a cooldown.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

(ran out of room)

Cruiser (800 credits): Futuristic battleship
This unit is heavily armored and deals heavy damage (18 vs aquatic?) at close range (1-2). It is fairly fast (12 mobility), but due to its lower range it usually can't attack first, relying on its armor to catch the blow.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
[Avatar]
PurpleLlama

[Avatar]
PurpleLlama

POKEMON POKEMON! ADD POKEMON AS A RACE!
[Avatar]
jacob55

[Avatar]
jacob55

Rouge definitely in my opinion but I don't think it's going to happen

Does anyone play black ops 2
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Rogue*
ROGUE*
Rouge is weirding every french uniwar player.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
anonym551653

anonym551653

The advanced aliens should have an technology that's kinda like the brutes from halo, but more sophisticated, or like the forerunners from halo, their strategy should be based of their technology, like a brutish technology should give you an aggresive strategy their healer should be able to covert it's own infantry to more powerful, but it can be converted back.
anonym551653

anonym551653

Unless you will add a fifth race, I thought that the new race should transform itself, rouges would make zombie like people, and aliens would cyborgize themselves, these tranformations could not be done on themselves but could be done on allies. The tech in my opinion should be like the brutes from halo or the forruners fron halo
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

this thread could be revived, with 6 new races in addition.

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

[Avatar]
Edisontrent7

All of these races sound really awesome, but my opinion on these would be to use some of the ideas to extend the current races

Since when did we have Racecars with machine guns?
Forum Index » New Feature Request