[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How to beat Titans Walker wall?
Forum Index » Sapiens
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Don't get *too* cocky with destroyers, if hydros get first hit, and have room to retreat to hit from range 4 a second time, they do win the exchange nicely in general (destroyers are cut in half with first hit, after all.) How far hydros can retreat is important, and in land bridge mechas on either side of the opening to the bay can provide shelter for hydros that destroyers can't pursue through. I tend to think Titans can do pretty well here – if you build on same sea, hydros establish better position early, and if you build on opposite sea, superior hydro range is an advantage, and in either case teleport allows Titans to jump to base pressure fast (possibly flushing destroyers out of position because they need to protect bases from hydro/mecha pressure, in which case the base is saved but hydros savage the destroyers.) But I probably have not met the right Sap opponent yet. Cpt's advice is solid of course.
[Avatar]
Toss

[Avatar]
Toss

Thanks for all advices, I'll remember them next time when I'll play on aqua map. As far I've noticed at this moment, the Tans are powerfull but really low mobile - If I'm attacking two spots at a time, one will fall because they lack the mobility to save both.
cafaling

cafaling

Since this is a good posting spot, I am playing as Titans on Full Planet, there are 6 players left, Orange is dominating, and the rest of us are getting our asses handed to us, I have two bases in the outer ring, and below me Orange has blockaded me with Plasma Tanks, In front of me, the last surving Sapien player is pushing forward vigorously with tanks, above is filled with the remnants of a huge batle between purple (who is gone) and orange. Am I doomed?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07, 2012 16:43

I may seem sane, but really, I worship nukes...
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

screenshots. FFA means "let's all gang up on the leader!"
[Avatar]
xiaolang

[Avatar]
xiaolang

If titan build a wall of walker.We can say titan wins.Because titan is very good at long battle.
anonym551653

anonym551653

Those annoying purple armies. So annoying how we have to put up with armies that don't exist when we have other forces to deal with.
Forum Index » Sapiens