[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Spring Freshet: 3rd place matches online translation
Forum Index » Tournaments
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Thank you, Unikz, for very interesting games!
I will update these translations soon.
About titan vs titan tactics. At fact I never played titan vs titan on this map before and I didn't know, which tactics Fobos and su47 were using.
I decided that ships can be useful here, because they are more mobile than walkers.
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Here is the end of game, where I was blue sap.

Unikz decided to return some territory.

That cost him two marines and a marauder.

Unikz built a tank

Here is situation after two turns (I destroyed one more marine)

My marauders disassembled two tanks and also did the same to a marauder and a marine. Here you can see that marauders can successfully fight against tanks.

Unikz tried to defend his bases

I captured first base

Unikz tried to create some defense

Here is the end
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

And now game where I am red sap.

Unikz captured the port

We built ships

Getting closer

I attacked with my ship and made a marauders exchange (to get better random seeds). I thought that Unikz didn't have enough money to build second ship, so i'll be able to bring my second ship to the battlefield faster.

But that was a mistake, Unikz had enough money. That was my main and critical mistake.

I stepped back

Unikz attacked

I had some chances to defend myself, if I could manage to destroy both ships. I tried several times, but I was a little unlucky.

Unikz destroyed four marauders

I tried to create some defence

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 29, 2014 02:51

A.Buendia

A.Buendia

Unikz attacked. That was right decision. If he would have waited, than I would have had more chances.

I destroyed what I could and covered damaged marauder with my ship

Unikz started capturing base. I couldn't defend it.

I created last line of defense

Unikz continued his attack

I destroyed two marauders

And here is the end of that game
unikz

unikz

Thank you all the fun, I m happy that i m defeated by a better player, well done.

See you in the next tourney, I am sorry that i will miss out the summer beanch because i m getting married in the summer and I will be back in Sep.
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

jeeptastic
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Dear friends! UniWarriors!

We started our Spring Freshet with thin streams. But the snow melted and streams have become huge rivers, which soon will merge into the ocean and will caress UniWar Beach with gentle waves. It's not simple water freshet, it is flows of strength and power. The Force was with us in the tournament "Spring Freshet," the Force will be with us on the "Beach Wars" because the real Power of this universe is we all together. We are the main driving Force of UniWar macrocosm.

Today we have a special day, happy day. We congratulate the best of us. They are real heroes who bravely went all the way from start to finish and won. And chief among these heroes, the real hero of all heroes, brave Runiwar fighter - AnuarAnsat!

AnuarAnsat took first place, he beat the best of the best and become the VERY best!

Second place took Fobos_rus, the third place is occupied by A.Buendia.

So three first places won by brave Runiwar warriors who shows us the great power of this Russian UniWar training school - http://www.runiwar.ru/

UnikZ, great UniWar player got fourth place. He was fighting as a tiger and he has big potential to win in the next tournaments!

This four winners will get the money prizes and UniWar T-shirts.

First eight winners will get UniWar T-shirts.

Congratulations to all participants of this famous event. Spring Freshet tournament has became the real UniWar celebration for all UniWarriors who played or viewed this epic show - the most grandiose tournament that has ever been.

The Force come with us!

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

Wow, great play by play! Very excited to see the highest level games with commentary. Thank you so much for sharing.

Would love to see more of this in uniwar in general. I have a screenshot capable phone finally...

Congratulations to the victor AnuarAnsat! Wow, what a tough field!
Admiration too for everyone else that placed this tourney, and the other final 4.

That is just so many jeeps, egads! Gross gross gross gross haha. Neat to see boats make it into a final round game.

(Way to go Talone too for running another great successful tourney!)

How does a helicopter catch the flu, exactly?
A.Buendia

A.Buendia

> Would love to see more of this in uniwar in general

You can find some translations on runiwar.ru
You can use Google Translate there if you don't know russian.
For example here are two other sap-sap games on this map and it's previous version:
http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/73-695-1
Forum Index » Tournaments