[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Teams
Forum Index » Guides & Tips
Tremblor

Tremblor

I am a relatively new uniwar player and was just invited to (and started) my first 2v2 match. I am somewhat lost, having trouble finding info/FAQ on team matches anywhere. If such a resource exists, can someone please point me to it? If not, a few questions that will help me (and others) out:

Am I supposed to coordinate overall strategy/specific turn moves with my partner? Or is that frowned upon/collusion? (I know discussing can't be prevented, but I want to play "fair" if it is expected not to discuss).
Will my healer units heal my partner's units if adjacent (if same race or different)?
Do my 'area of effect' attacks (EMP, plague) affect my partner's troops?
If my base is captured by our enemy, and then my partner re-captures it, does it become his base, or does it become mine again?
If I am knocked out of the game and my partner ends up defeating our opponents, does that count as a win for me, too?
If I am in a 2v2 battle, am I now a member of a "Team"? My profile doesn't show I am a member of a team. Are Team matches different from multi-multi-player (ok, what do you guys call 2v2, 4v4...?) games?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Gr8M8

Gr8M8

In short:

-Yes and no.
-No
-Yes
-His
-Yes
-Yes (if it's ranked) and yes.
Tremblor

Tremblor