[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Revelations of Valkyrie
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

[Mysterious]

05:00, my research team has arrived and started to examine the robots. Well, to be honest, I don't really need the research team, the robots are way too easy to be researched and the only thing I called them because one, I just want them to carry the robots to the base and two, to avoid suspicions because even I can be suspected of any conspiracy theories by the government despite of my ability to remain undetected. I really hate that, it not like it's rare to do so because military officials are suspecting the government for corruption. Anyways, their system is easy to reprogram when they get disabled by any means like my stun knives. As my devious self, I'll just let the researchers either slack off or attempt to gain any "intel" from the robots, heheheheh. 07:00, nightfall, we only get to reprogram 2 robots (working as intended, heheh) and I named them R-@lpha and R-Бeta and fitted them with jetpacks and a gun drone in their right shoulders. Then, transmission came and it's Gentel- [Gentel] "Mysterious, any leads from the robots?" [Mysterious] "None from us. It looks like they're just massed-produced robots." [Gentel] "That's all right, all of you can head back to base." [Mysterious] "As you wish, we'll be there. (facing to the researchers) Alright men, move out and bring them to the base". As we were moving out, I sense danger. Aagh, a very dangerous encounter- [Soldier] "Sir, are you all right?" [Mysterious] "Aagh! Stay away from me!! Don't you dare get any closer!" [Soldier] "Sir?" [Mysterious] "What?! Aaaaaaaaagh!!!!" [Soldier] "Sir! What happened?!" [Mysterious] (gasping for air) "Men, get them out of here and get back to the base! I'll be off for more with the robots." [Soldier] "But sir, isn't this breaking general's orders?" [Mysterious] I don't care! I sense imminent danger from the east and I must get there before it's too late! Now go!!". I know it's from the abandoned base, but I don't exactly know what lies in there. Hang on boys, I'm coming!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 07, 2016 05:21

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Chapter 2-4: Phantom

[Valkyrie]

06:00, ok, we made it in the building, but the sun is setting and we need to search fast before anything else worse could come at nightfall. As we're only a group of 11, we split up into 3 groups: 1st group of 4 will search for any survivors and any valuable resources within the area, 2nd group of 4 will map out the area and picture out anything that went wrong, and lastly, my group of 3 will track down the source of broadcast and try to make contact from Base 1. Wow, as far as I can see, the area is completely thrashed and some of the easy accesses are completely blocked. Despite of the obstacles, we went into the still accessable areas and start there, but it'll take much longer time to get to the broadcast. The building is 3 stories high with a 7-story tower in the center, which the broadcast was transmitted, alongside with 3 underground floors. Along the way, we see, scratch marks? That's strange.. Well, I'd be assuming that they've invaded the area with some their units that have claws. As we reach the the 3rd floor, the area is as thrashed as the others and there are more visible scratch marks in the hallways and things are getting darker as the sun sets to the west. As we were to reach the elevator of the tower, we hear a electrical cracking noise in the communications room. I told the two soldiers to watch over the area while I enter the area, I see a soldier down on the floor dead. I look at him further and I was about to remove his helmet, but I saw a blue glow and I immediately back away to a wall. As the soldier's helmet was partially removed, I see a face full of coding (those 010110010011 stuff). I look further to the coded corpse and look for the name tag. It was in his pockets and as I look at it, his name was Alder Fier. Then I shot at his corpse twice, ending his misery as the coding disappeared and his dead face entirely turned black and assuming his body did as well, but it's not the time to mourn and bury him just yet, there's a more important matter to make. As we reach the top of the tower, we saw so much scratch marks, a little too much to be precise, then group 1 made contact- [Group 1] "This is Group 1 calling to the General, over." [Valkyrie] "What is your report, over?" [Group 1] "There are no sign of survivors and major pathways are blocked, ove- oh, what the hell is tha- Oh it's on us! Open Fi—" (transmission ended)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 09, 2016 07:48

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

[Valkyrie] "Group 1, Group 1! Answer me!".

Forum Index » UniWar: Origins