[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
WIP - Community created comprehensive UW rulebook
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Reserved

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Feb 17, 2016 04:15

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

I'll come back to this when I can get the pics to work :/
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

Apercent wrote:I'll come back to this when I can get the pics to work :/

I have so much information to compile here.. Hah. I gotta get the laptop out to do this. I can't do this on my phone. Too much data

Thank you for all of your contributions though. This is awesome and I think we can eventually get this thing going.... I just have to step back from creating stuff with my free time and work on this a bit :p (I enjoy one thing more than the other )

But yeah, awesome job
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Well, honestly, I wrote the entire section 1 on my phone, whcih is why it has so many typos. Whenever I get my images to work, I plan on writing...

Section 2: about the units, abilities and races. I'll also explain attack, defense, veterinary, zoc, etc. If you noticed, I'm developing a rating system for races

Section 3: about the chatroom and friendship status. I'll write a piece about runiwar, and I'll even give the chatrooms D n' D type stats!

Section 3 part 2: I'll try to see if I can find someone who was here from the literal beginning to write about the history

As for the rest of the handbook

Section 4: Simverd said he'd help with a section on map making and tile properties.

So what ever you write, try to work around that

Probably the best section for you to make would be the one on strategies. You're good enough at this game to write about it (as opposed to me).

Also, I thought it might be a good idea to separate discussions from the handbook with the color violet

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Feb 17, 2016 04:15

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Race (insert race name here)
  • all of the above sciences are rated from 1-5, with a t being listed next to the races speciality science. A race with a higher rating in a certain science usually takes greater benefits from the science

• Fluid dynamics: It effects how fast a race is in general, especially aerial units. Races with a higher understanding of fluid dynamics are faster.
    Biology: Affects how fast a race can heal and also effects transformations. Races with a higher understanding of biology heal faster
    Physics: Affects the range of a race. Races with a higher understanding of physics have bigger ranges
    Economics: Affects how cheap units of a certain race are. Races with a higher understanding of economics have cheaper units
    Geography: Affects how a race reacts to different land types and how they capture bases. Races with a higher geography are better at capturing bases
    Chemical: Affects how strong race defense and attack is. Races with a higher understanding of chemistry hace units with higher defense and attack.
    Note: I might split up attack and defense into 2 different categories.
    Race ability: How special abilities help races fight. Generally, races with a higher

So without the guides, it looks like this

Race
    Fluid dynamics: #
    (Reason why)
    Biology: #
    (Reason why)
    Physics: #
    (Reason why)
    Economics: #
    (Reason why)
    Geography: #
    (Reason why)