[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
It all comes together (11 races)
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Edit: I guess we need to make a newer conversation cycle
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Edit: I changed uniwars starting date from 2150 to 2050. Enless I made a typo, of course.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Thoughts; (Storyline wise )
The convergence could definitely use a more interesting back story. I think I'll rewrite it, but in a different style, so it's not as boring as it is.
The phasers have one of the best fanfiction I've ever read as a back story. I like it because it's short and easy to read, and still tells a story. Like a fairy tale. But what I like most of all is that it's original (unlike most fanfiction I read).
The machine don't even have a back story. I think maybe they overran a planet like the skynet or something. I'm not sure.
The pyreans and alantics have an arc going on, I think. I'm not sure how the thunderstorm and plant races relate. Apparently, they've been living under our eyes this entire time, and we thought they were angels (lol). Personally, I think these races should be less human centric. One thing is, placing them with humans makes them just as powerful as the earthlings; They'd end up being like a different American indain tribe in a conflict between foreign powers. Being an earthling makes them powerless to truely win the war.
The concept art for the pyreans is awesome of course.
My suggestion; give them their own planet. The thunder, pyreans, and alantics can be those 3 races that the phasers saw fighting on that Outpost planet. It makes sense too; they have been in a field for a very long time.
My suggestion for thunderstorm, loop them with the pyreans. All of their races fit together very well.

Have no idea what I'll do for clockwork.

I don't know what you guys think about the back story for the k v t conflict, but I like it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 10, 2016 12:58

Forum Index » UniWar: Origins