[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New ways to get or earn Uni-coins
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Kohtar

Kohtar

I really liked the unicoin system like it worked right now: the game is free for anyone to play, the only game-changing item (unlimited reroll) could be bought for 10 bucks, which is fine, and a lot of "prestige" items could be bought for more, which is also fine.
I feel like it was a pretty honest system: you have an incentive to actually support the game (although personally I bought the 10 buck pack to support the game, because I really liked it, and then realized it would allow me to have unlimited rerolls...), but it's not really a pay-to-win.
However, people who really did support the game can show off by having nice flags, their own color and so on. I probably would have bought one of these after a while (I've only played for one month or so...)

If unicoins are more widely distributed, and necessary to advance in the game, it's a totally different feeling: it starts to have a little more pay-to-win flavour, which can turn off some players, and you lose the unique feeling for some rewards (choose your color, flag, and so on...). I would probably be less likely to pay real money in the new system actually (generally, the more the game tells me that I have to pay, the less I pay...)
MSonny

MSonny

Ingame Message (08.11.16):
Dear UniWarriors, Today we will update the server with upcoming features like REWARD, ACHIEVEMENT and new TILES. The estimated downtime will be around 5 minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Since nothing happend so far: Is there another problem or is this the start of the beta phase and (accidentally?) everybody got the message.
[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

[Avatar]
Uniwarpoland

MSonny wrote:Ingame Message (08.11.16):
Dear UniWarriors, Today we will update the server with upcoming features like REWARD, ACHIEVEMENT and new TILES. The estimated downtime will be around 5 minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Since nothing happend so far: Is there another problem or is this the start of the beta phase and (accidentally?) everybody got the message.

It is only SERVER upadate not a game update.

TIPS, TRICKS & videos from UniWar Poland Youtube channel: LINK.
Poradnik dla początkujących: LINK.

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

The daily rewards are now being sent. To claim other rewards like winning game, you need an updated client 1.9.53+ (to be released very soon)

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
ItsMeRain

ItsMeRain

1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

What I did is I uninstalled UW and installed it again so I can start a new campaigne.
Created a new account, confirm mail, then logged in and out. I did the 1st mission (tiny map with pinzer) and logged in but I didnt get any coins? Why?
[Avatar]
wumbodin

[Avatar]
wumbodin

ItsMeRain wrote:1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

What I did is I uninstalled UW and installed it again so I can start a new campaigne.
Created a new account, confirm mail, then logged in and out. I did the 1st mission (tiny map with pinzer) and logged in but I didnt get any coins? Why?

I think the campaign reward not implemented yet

I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, dude
ItsMeRain

ItsMeRain

wumbodin wrote:
  ItsMeRain wrote:1st time I went online yesterday, and I discovered that this game had currency coins that can be used to buy units and extras, and that the server provides coin rewards per campaigne mission.

I think the campaign reward not implemented yet

Thanks for the bloody quick reply sir. I guess I shouldnt do the campaign until the rewards are implemented.
[Avatar]
SCV

[Avatar]
SCV

I think you should be able to gift earned unicoins. Why should there be any distiction. The amount of limitations in this game just to prevent harvesting is really frustrating.
ghorezur

ghorezur

So when Is the campain reward going to be implemented? or if it is not going to, why does it still shows on the reward sistem above?
[Avatar]
Cardinals14

[Avatar]
Cardinals14

Im looking forward greatly to the contribution availability!
Forum Index » New Feature Request