[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.63 public release with NEW TILES
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Duaneski wrote:
  Little Omar wrote:
  LkASr wrote:
  xavi wrote:Apple iTunes - build under review
Google Play – UniWar is Live
Amazon Appstore – UniWar is Live

apple's bs, they're always way behind schedule

Cut it out with the "apple's bs" BS. It's insulting to people and Uniwar players who chose an Apple product and prefer the additional safety the App Store process provides, even if imperfect. New tiles/units have been in the works for a very long time (years?) so it's childish to carp about a few days.

I am like 82% sure he was joking :p

As a fellow iOS user.... I think it's safe to say that iOS is balanced and google / Amazon are OP. Xavi please nerf

yep, they got the point omar, getting triggered there instantly. we all know about how apple works.

gg :trollface: :p

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 26, 2016 20:22

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info

Messing around in the map editor with the new tiles, I find that if you are zoomed in so that the whole map is not visible and you select a new tile type, anything except plain (so anything that opens the secondary picker) it recenters the map. Then you can't place the tile where you intended, and you can't move the screen unless you re-select the 4 arrows button. If you move the view where you want, you still need to tap the terrain again and of course it re-centers the map again. This makes it nearly impossible to place any terrain tiles away from the center on large map designs.
Android phone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27, 2016 04:21

[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

9055 wrote:Messing around in the map editor with the new tiles, I find that if you are zoomed in so that the whole map is not visible and you select a new tile type, anything except plain (so anything that opens the secondary picker) it recenters the map. Then you can't place the tile where you intended, and you can't move the screen unless you re-select the 4 arrows button. If you move the view where you want, you still need to tap the terrain again and of course it re-centers the map again. This makes it nearly impossible to place any terrain tiles away from the center on large map designs.
Android phone.

This same issue happened when the units were added to the map editor back in February(? Ish? .. thereabouts )
... it was a quick fix. Hopefully they will be able to roll that fix out for this as well.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
mr.tiffany

mr.tiffany

Is it possible to read about the new tiles? It takes so long in the youtube film.
[Avatar]
Duaneski

[Avatar]
Duaneski

mr.tiffany wrote:Is it possible to read about the new tiles? It takes so long in the youtube film.

http://www.uniwar.com/assets/tilesets_preview.html

I don't think anyone has written an article yet per se. If that's what you're looking for then I absolutely would refer you to Ennui's video despite the time commitment. If you're looking for hard and dirty stats then see the link above

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27, 2016 16:55

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

Why are there 3 chasm tiles, yet only 1 road/bridge tile?

Is there more to chasm than just the pic?

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
[Avatar]
japhib

[Avatar]
japhib

The game isn't working for me anymore... Offline works for me but not online. Was there perhaps a breaking change in some communication with the server so it no longer works with older versions? I'm on iPhone 6, iOS 10, Uniwar version 1.9.52
[Avatar]
lodeous

[Avatar]
lodeous

9055 wrote:Messing around in the map editor with the new tiles, I find that if you are zoomed in so that the whole map is not visible and you select a new tile type, anything except plain (so anything that opens the secondary picker) it recenters the map. Then you can't place the tile where you intended, and you can't move the screen unless you re-select the 4 arrows button. If you move the view where you want, you still need to tap the terrain again and of course it re-centers the map again. This makes it nearly impossible to place any terrain tiles away from the center on large map designs.
Android phone.

I confirm that this was fixed in 1.9.64

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 29, 2016 07:21

I am a Quaternion: one part real, three parts imaginary.
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates