[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates
Frostbyte

Frostbyte

I keep getting an error when I try to watch an ad "No video ad available at the moment". I'm using a Samsung S7
Sloan

Sloan

I'm getting an error message every time. I'm using a second edition kindle fire HD. (2012) My error message says, "No video ad available at the moment. Try Again." That's the error message I'm getting every time.
LexTalionis

LexTalionis

So...

I have watched somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 ads. It appears that when an ad plays from a new source (or different ad for same app), a new "Watch Ad" button appears in the Bank. I currently have 51 "Watch Ad" buttons. It also appears that every time you enter and exit the Bank it ads a new button. I'll test further to confirm it isn't just re-entries causing the buttons.

*edit* Further testing shows my initial thoughts were wrong, it only occurs on entry and exit from the Bank. I also found that once you hit a certain number of buttons, none work any longer. Restarting the app clears the buttons to one and then they start accumulating again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 14, 2017 17:52

[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

publicly released on Google Play

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

MasterYoda wrote:Wow. Really cool work. I tried using the bitcoin donation. But the link does not work, also great work on custom game editing. Maybe we can also edit player 1? Maybe change what player position I wanna be in?

You can swap any players simply by putting him to a new position

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

Sloan wrote:I'm getting an error message every time. I'm using a second edition kindle fire HD. (2012) My error message says, "No video ad available at the moment. Try Again." That's the error message I'm getting every time.

Your device is too old, sorry!

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

xavi wrote:
  MasterYoda wrote:Wow. Really cool work. I tried using the bitcoin donation. But the link does not work, also great work on custom game editing. Maybe we can also edit player 1? Maybe change what player position I wanna be in?

You can swap any players simply by putting him to a new position

I think I'm missing something. Where is this option?

Thanks for all the new updates.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

Now that the advertisement system is in place, perhaps you can restore the "no pay to win" tag to the game's description. Having played with the system extensively (easy to do while grading papers), I can assure everyone that it is extremely easy to earn unicoins. This game is once again, and hopefully will remain, one of pure skill (which means I can give up on my dream of defeating Simsverd and Gout. . . Oh well).
cheese

cheese

I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus and updated in the AppStore yesterday. I can watch an ad for coins but the coins don't actually get added to my bank.
[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

[Avatar]
wookieontheweb

cheese wrote:I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus and updated in the AppStore yesterday. I can watch an ad for coins but the coins don't actually get added to my bank.

Check the purchase history and see what it says there. Watching an Ad gives you coins in the same way as winning a match, which it is not the same as purchasing coins with cash even though it appears in the same list.

Android 9. Samsung Galaxy A50
cheese

cheese

wookieontheweb wrote:
  cheese wrote:I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus and updated in the AppStore yesterday. I can watch an ad for coins but the coins don't actually get added to my bank.

Check the purchase history and see what it says there. Watching an Ad gives you coins in the same way as winning a match, which it is not the same as purchasing coins with cash even though it appears in the same list.

Yup. Nothing in purchase history (btw, I wish it was newest on top so you don't have to scroll all the way down). I also took note of my coin total before and after watching ad and it didn't change.
Meetch V

Meetch V

Thanks of the update, but every time I watch an ad for coins, undo turns or to spawn a unit I don't have, nothing happens. I checked my purchase history, and nothing is there. I am using an iPhone SE, with the latest update of Uniwar.
Reynald

Reynald

Hello
I have the same problem that Cheese.

I use iPhone 6s and Ipad .
I see video, but no line in purchase history and my coin total no change.
In a game, if i want buy a unit, i watch the video for a token, but "Build unit tokens" rest of 0

Eikonoklastes

Eikonoklastes

I've been watching ads on and off since the official release. Starting today, I've noticed an odd glitch. Some of the ads won't start playing once they appear on my screen. I have to tap the X in the upper left corner, which pulls up the option to either resume watching or end it. When I select resume, the AD starts running and I can eventually collect my unicoins. Some ads (specifically one for Armymen Strike) simply cannot be watched. Instead of an actual number in the timer in the upper left corner, I get something like NaN. The above mentioned method does not work in this situation, and I am required to abort the ad (which, of course, means no unicoins). This would not be an issue if it were not for the fact that it is rather common to get the same advertisement several times in a row (e.g., I once got Lords Mobile ten times in a row). Now I doubt that anyone is actually watching the ads, but this glitch does make it difficult for players to earn unicoins. I can only imagine the frustration a new player might experience if he or she was stymied several times in a row.

I don't know if this is an issue that can be fixed on your end (these ads were running fine yesterday so the issue might reside with the provider of said ads), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up. In case it is somehow device specific, I'm watching these ads on a Samsung S6 running on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
malte53

malte53

I have purchased several "Build Unit Tokens", but I cannot find a place to use them?! What are they for ?!
Forum Index » What's New in the Latest Updates