[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Teleport
Forum Index » Titans
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

when there's an engineer nearby..

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
amidama

amidama

my best teleport usage was when khral made a infector to heal a pinzer that was 2 hex away and pinzer had 2 hp left. infector had only 1 hex where he could come closer to heal the pinzer for +6 hp. i teleportwd on that hex and khral wasnt able to heal his pinzer and lost it and an infector( that become useless at this point) few turns later. spent 100, gain 750.

another important option is undo-scouting. several mech is a must have for titan to have constantly open map.

abother option is the best underling scouting technique. again, using the undo, you can scout the whole map for the trails of underlings. then, when you know where the underlings are, you can cover them by teleporting on top of them. its very annoying for khral.

teleporting to surround a base isnt effective as for me. but what is effective is teleporting on a hill behind a enemy units in a massive squad (5 units+) and attack him simolultaneously with a rush with no artilery. plasmas and speders only (and mech teleporting)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 16, 2016 12:57

Hakumen
Shabadoo

Shabadoo

I've been able to use it to devastating effect. You have to commit to it, with persistent mass teleport " waves". With the larger artillery crawling up to clean up and provide support in the enemies last desperate gasps. The armor also stalls any attacks the enemy gets thru. I generally only teleport eclipse when the enemy counters with air units. Strategic placement, as always, is paramount in this strategy.
The idea is to keep as much of the fight as possible on the enemy's doorstep. Even if you're driven back you have time to build defenses while the enemy crawls across the map. If you've been able to preserve units thru cooldown teleporting them to a med base or assimilator, healing quickly and back to battle, can earn you a few veteran units.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 17, 2016 03:05

My wife thought the voice notification was saying "You're in a war." )
keymaster2

keymaster2

I think it would be good to teleport mechas round a walker as long as the opponent can't take them as when the mechas are in use again you can take out the walker
Forum Index » Titans