[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
FFA Game Pool and other requests
Forum Index » New Feature Request
regard87

regard87

RANDOM FFA Pool for Large Games
So this first idea was actually thought up by the user Cramergolfer who I play with.

He suggested that just like you can join a random 1v1 game that maybe there could be a pool for people wanting to play Random ranked FFA games. The first 6 or 8 players to join would get thrown into a rated map.
I thought that was a good idea as it would offset the problem of people teaming up in FFA games. Unless you happen to know alot of other players its hard to find a situation where you dont have to worry about that.

These next two are minor ideas of mine.

NOTEPAD
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a "Notepad" in 1v1 games?
Just like in team games where you have "Team" and "Global" Chat you would have "Global" and "Notepad". It would only be readable by yourself of course, and would be a place to keep notes on what your planning to do, and keep track of your opponents expenditures if your into that.

Next up:

LABEL CHATs
This I think is very minor and could be done either way, it would REALLY be neccessary if we added a notepad.
Label the two Chats so that you know while your typing if your in Team or Global before you submit. Its not hard to start typing in the wrong one accidently. Even though its usually a funny Ooops moment it could also ruin a team game. lol

Creator of Powerplay, Weakside, Strongside and Gap Control.
Also OddManBreak, IceRink, Breakout2v2

Testing FlyingV, MixNmatch, GatherRoundtheWell Give them a try!
[Avatar]
rwieczor84

[Avatar]
rwieczor84

notepad would be nice
regard87

regard87

So heres something else I've been considering lately. I've seen parts of it discussed on here in the past.

Naval Warfare.

Adding on to naval warfare. Right now I find naval warfare to be boring. To the point that I dont play navy only maps and I try to keep harbors on my maps to a minimum.

Each race clearly needs at least one more naval vessel if not more, and more sea tiles do need added. If done right naval warfare could be just as interesting as ground warfare.

Tiles like choppy water would slow units down. There could be a water tile showing rocks sticking up that only the small naval vessels could cross through. There could be waters so rough that only the largest could pass through(or two largest if there were 3 each).
Another tile that I'd really like to see added would be a Bridge tile, or shallow water. Something like a Harbor that both land and navy vessels can cross. Right now you need a Harbor to accomplish that but you might not want a Harbor to be accessible on that place in the map.

As far as added units. I feel the Titans should have an effective small ship. Something affordable with alot of movement. Maybe even a Speeder on water with a hit and run, or Eclipse with the range. Having alot of unit would help them make up for the fact that they have no flight, and allow them to get a wall out in front of the Hydronauts which cant defend at point blank range.

The second Sapien ship should be less effective somehow, since the Destroyer owns. Maybe a Submarine like people have suggested, though its method of attack would have to be worked out. If not maybe thier second vessel should be low on the movement end.

The Kraleans ship now is pretty basic. Maybe its second vessel could have alot of hit points but low attack, or be weaker but with longer range. They already have Garudas that they can use as thier fast vessels.

To sum this up:
Added Tiles needed, Bridge Tile Please.
Added Naval Vessels needed. Titans unit fast/versatile, Sapiens unit less effective.

Creator of Powerplay, Weakside, Strongside and Gap Control.
Also OddManBreak, IceRink, Breakout2v2

Testing FlyingV, MixNmatch, GatherRoundtheWell Give them a try!
Forum Index » New Feature Request