[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
"Error Connecting to Server", then crashes
Forum Index » Bug Reports
kickyourass

kickyourass

Whenever I try to end my turn, it says "error connecting to server", then it crashes back to the desktop. I just joined bunch of 10 minute games and now I have to keep loading the program over and over to keep playing so I don't get kicked. Very annoying!
rolando

rolando

Hmm, is it with any of your games or a certain game?
kickyourass

kickyourass

It's all games. I have 25 active games going, so I have to restart the app every time I take a turn, and I got kicked out of some 10 minute games b/c I gave up on doing that. Now I'm unfairly penalized for it.
under

under

I'm having the same problem as this guy... take a turn, end turn, error connecting to server message then crash. Good thing I only have 5 games on the go but still pretty frustrating.

This started for me last night.
newuser

newuser

See my thread "ghost game". I had crashed at one point when starting a new game and I think that game is still on the server, but not on my iphone. Whenever it tries to load that game it says server error and crash.
SeanC

SeanC

I got the same problem, chrashes out of all games with same message: Error connecting to server.
Anonymous

Anonymous
I'm also having this problem... Someone post a fix for this please! It is so annoying!
go getta

go getta

I have this problem as well - the best way to make it not crash is just to go to "end game," then go to main lobby, then hit current games again.
Anonymous

Anonymous
This is player Jean Of mArc:
I'm have this problem as well. Must have something to do with a recent update, because I didn't have this problem before a day or two ago when I received notification of OS 3.0 from the UniWar team.
newuser

newuser

This seems related ... the opponent on one of my games changed to ADHDeveloper (or something like that) and then a turn later changed back to his actual name ...
draka

draka

get this problem when I end turn but only if there are no other games that are my turn this only started when I installed OS 3.0
Anonymous

Anonymous
I also have this issue.

The person that suggested a "ghost game" must be right because even when I know I only have my current game with my turn, it'll say "End Turn and Next Game" as if I have another game where it's my turn.

Another issue cropped up when this bug first started. And that is a game, not one in particular just random, where it is not currently my turn, will be lit up and say "Your turn". Like right now, I have 7 open games. The first 3 are currently my turn, and they are the top 3 games. Then there are 2 games that are not currently my turn, and say so. Then there is a game below those two that says it is my turn *when in fact it is not*. And below that one is a game that is not my turn.
gopropak

gopropak

I've got the same problem but also when it is my turn it says it is anonymous012940's turn whne my actual name is gopropak. Weird. I too think it is the result of a mystery game that I am a part of somewhere that I don't know about....
rolando

rolando

Hi All,

We are investigating the problem.

Gopropak, let me know if you are still on.
rolando

rolando

The problem should be fixed. If anyone experiences this problem please post in the topic "Ghost Game".

Thanks.
Forum Index » Bug Reports