[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Sapiens vs Titans vs Khrals
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
reallyfun

[Avatar]
reallyfun

Having been playing this game pretty much since it came out years ago on the iOS, I've come to realized(finally able to because of the new map editor to create more sea battle maps) that the order goes like this:

Land/Air battles:
Sapiens > Khrals > Titans > Sapiens...

Sea battles:
Sapiens < Khrals < Titans < Sapiens...

Do you agree? What do you guys think?
[Avatar]
droidfreak36

[Avatar]
droidfreak36

I wouldn't say that anything that clear cut exists.

For land battles I'd agree that your chart holds fairly true... until you throw in special units such as Engineers and Assimilators. The Engineer"s EMP and mecha convrsion abilities make all the difference in SvT and Assimilators converting underlings can save Titans vs Khrals. Saps vs Khrals is a tossup even without the abilities of the Infector (which are rarely useful due to its high price). In general the game on land has gotten to a point where it's even across all races.

On sea, it's a completely different ball game. Titans rule the water in general, with their longer range allowing them to deal unanswered damage far more often than other races. Saps vs Khrals usually falls to the Saps, because they deal far more damage in most exchanges. Destroyers usually deal 7-8 damage, Leviathans usually deal 4-5. That's enough to upset the balance of most games.

DroidFreak, the roboticist who plays as Khrals.

(Or Titans now that I realize how legit they are)
[WWW]
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

Sea battles aren't just boats. Khral can savage Titans pretty thoroughly with garuda plus levis. If there is land or harbors that Titans can plant blockers/clipses on it helps them. Vs sap, land barriers help avoid 1-range ramming from fast destroyers, but opens up painful nick damage and gangup from marauders; helis are dangerous as well. In khral vs sap, khral often has more numerous units with garuda and swarmers involved and so can use gangup well, eg swarmers doing -3, levis doing solid -6... It's real map dependent but in general I don't think the arrows reverse.
youownme

youownme

Hey guys. From my experience this is what I find to be true. Sapiens beat khral in most air and land battles, but khral can cut it close with proper gangup knowledge. Sapiens beat titans in close maps, but titans own sapiens in bigger ones. Titans generally have a disadvantage against khraleans, but when there isn't as much terrain for swarmers to cripple eclipses and other slow moving units with, and walker positioning is protectable, it can be a pretty close game. As for naval battles, I'd say titans are the worst off, and khraleans and sapiens can be a close battle as well, although sometimes khral pulls through because of how many more units they have.

If I left anything out, let me know.

-_-
Forum Index » General Discussion