[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
gmail UniWar training with TALONE
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Hi, dear friends!
I bring to your attention a new method of teaching mastery of UniWar: gmail training
Training will take place as follows. Play games on different maps, then learn secrets, discussing errors via gmail and then play again.

You can make moves at a convenient time for you. Someone makes moves every hour, someone is making moves once a day or even less often. We are not in a hurry and calmly work out the material at your own pace.

These individual training is the most effective method of teaching the skill game. At present it does not have any analogs or replacement. This is not just a theory, but the practice is based on the feedback. During the game your moves constantly monitored and adjusted, you will learn your mistakes and learn how to play correctly, gradually approaching to ensure that your every move was perfect.

If you are a beginner, then our training will save you at least a year of independent study UniWar, if you're already an experienced fighter, the training will help you to polish your skills and see a lot of opportunities where before there seemed but impenetrable wall

Those who wish to be trained in making a small donation (Paypal or webmoney). Fee is a guarantee of serious intent to learn and to win, and a way of re-supply of rocket fuel

At the international tournament "Spring Freshet" three first winners are my students: http://www.uniwar.com/tournaments/springfreshet.html

Thanks to my trainings they become champions in this short time and defeated those who play UniWar many years.

They were the best of the 128 participants. I know how to make you the best fighters. Welcome to my training courses.

All conditions are discussing by mail: runiwar.ru@gmail.com

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Sep 01, 2014 12:39

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Coaching is still available, welcome!

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Trainings are still available!
If you want to quickly learn how to play well and get the most out of the game, welcome to our classes!

[WWW]
[Avatar]
jacob55

[Avatar]
jacob55

Teach me

Does anyone play black ops 2
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

jacob55 wrote: Teach me

write me here: herethetalone@gmail.com

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Friends!
Training is still available.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

New training program
This is the best way to quickly learn to play and enjoy the global strategy UniWar. Come and learn REAL UniWar

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Now there is one vacancy on the 6-month individual training
Those who wish to contact me via email

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

At the international tournament "Spring Freshet" three first winners are my students: http://www.uniwar.com/tournaments/springfreshet.html

They were the best of the 128 participants. I know how to make you the best fighters. Welcome to my training courses.

All conditions are discussing by mail: runiwar.ru@gmail.com

[WWW]
anonym551653

anonym551653

You should have a program to properly balance maps, there will be placement exceptions like my this is Sparta map, but the races balancements should be on all maps.
anonym551653

anonym551653

If you do please balance my a rip in space and a rip in space for 4
[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

Wow nice results Talone, that's got to put a feather in your cap for sure! I know I'd be very proud of them

I am curious how your students would fare on a map that you did not make, one of a very different style?
I have picked up on certain tactics that your tourney maps encourage that also align with the core of your gameplay strategy.

Perhaps the next tournament could be on a standard map, or one voted on by the players that will be in the tourney?

I have been thinking about how to possibly run a smaller tournament myself later this year, a quicker one with a different format. I'd love to talk to you about that if you're interested. I can start a new thread if you'd prefer.

In the meantime, trying to figure out this Beach Wars mess hehe...

How does a helicopter catch the flu, exactly?
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Mantis Lord wrote: Wow nice results Talone, that's got to put a feather in your cap for sure! I know I'd be very proud of them

I am curious how your students would fare on a map that you did not make, one of a very different style?
I have picked up on certain tactics that your tourney maps encourage that also align with the core of your gameplay strategy.

Perhaps the next tournament could be on a standard map, or one voted on by the players that will be in the tourney?

I have been thinking about how to possibly run a smaller tournament myself later this year, a quicker one with a different format. I'd love to talk to you about that if you're interested. I can start a new thread if you'd prefer.

In the meantime, trying to figure out this Beach Wars mess hehe...

My sudents play well in EVERY map, dont worry)

[WWW]
[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

[Avatar]
Mantis Lord

Haha no doubt, very nice!

How does a helicopter catch the flu, exactly?
Forum Index » General Discussion