[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Cant beat em, Join them
Forum Index » Sapiens
dreadit

dreadit

I see lots of people starting Jungle map games with Sap, and that is all they play. I have joined them and I get pwned every time by Marines and Helis. Is there any particular strategy or is it just a matter of creating Helis and Marines and playing them to there strength?

This one guy I tried had 80 wins 0 losses, so I'd like to take advantage of this advantage that Saps have in Jungle map.
youownme

youownme

Khraleans can sometimes counter this strategy, invite and I will show you. I suggest playing a wide variety of games so that you are actually good. Play players with higher ratings then you, you will learn from your losses, not easy wins. So I'd say sure, go for the Jungle thing if you just want points, but otherwise if you want to enjoy the game.

-_-
dreadit

dreadit

Khraleans is the only class I been playing and would love some help. How do I invite?
dreadit

dreadit

Nm, I think I just invited you.
anonym551653

anonym551653

I once countered this strategy with titans, it was very, very hard, I was only getting eclipses untill he changed to normal tatics. I was more of a noob back then and only my advanced wars skills helped here. Difficulty was 12 out of 5. He eventualy surrenderd.
Forum Index » Sapiens