[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Murauder can attack Underlings?
Forum Index » Sapiens
BluntAttack

BluntAttack

I was attacked as an underling by the sapiens car. In the replay, he appeared to just "park" over me... Then I lost one point. This continued turn after turn until the unit was dead. How is this possible. I have tried to duplicate the result- but cannot. I asked him how it was done- no reply. Current game, Rubiconcrossing, against westrus2... And yes, the underling is underground. I know he can "tell" where I am. I'm not questioning that. In well over 2000 games, I've never been attacked while underground. How does this happen?
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

underlings take 1 dammage when "stomped" by a heavy unit. A pack of marauders can decimate and kill a buried underling in a few rounds

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
BluntAttack

BluntAttack

Yes! A simple rule, that I frankly never saw. Finally I have some form of attack against the damn bugs! lol Thank you
[Avatar]
StarryBlink

[Avatar]
StarryBlink

It's possible but I never do it.
Becuase it require 10 marauders to kill one 10hp ant.
Better send that number of marauders to kill wrym/infector/swarmer.
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

Aha! I have once done that. He and I both have lots of units but neither dare to light up the fight. I produced lots of marauders just wandering around. Suddenly I come up with this idea to kill his underlings. One move come, one move go. Just like that, I killed 2 or 3 lings.
But here I would like to report a bug on this matter. When a ling is killed by ground heavy unit by stomping, the number on the units one tile around it doesn't change while it should go down by 1 since the ling is killed and no more a "mine".
cytivrat

cytivrat

killermax636 wrote:
But here I would like to report a bug on this matter. When a ling is killed by ground heavy unit by stomping, the number on the units one tile around it doesn't change while it should go down by 1 since the ling is killed and no more a "mine".

It is a "bug" in your understanding of those numbers It is number of underlings around your unit. The one under it is not included in this number.
[Avatar]
killermax636

[Avatar]
killermax636

cytivrat wrote:
  killermax636 wrote:

It is a "bug" in your understanding of those numbers It is number of underlings around your unit. The one under it is not included in this number.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. Let me shorten the word "number of underlings around your unit" as "A". What I mean is that, for example,with one 1hp buried ling beside one marine or anything(just these 2 units discussed),the marine's "A" is now 1. Then a marauder comes above the ling and kills the ling. The ling is no more.
Then the "A" of the marine should now be 0. However, in the game, it is still 1. That is the bug I am trying to report.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 18, 2013 05:48

J.C.

J.C.

Hello, you are clear enough. I never had this bug, since "A" gets updated. Anyway, if you want, we can test it in a game.

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I find ling stomping humorous. How about turn that into an event or something. I'd call it the stomp festival event

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 06, 2016 09:08

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

Ignore this, I made a mistake

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Feb 20, 2016 03:22

All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

killermax636 wrote:

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. Let me shorten the word "number of underlings around your unit" as "A". What I mean is that, for example,with one 1hp buried ling beside one marine or anything(just these 2 units discussed),the marine's "A" is now 1. Then a marauder comes above the ling and kills the ling. The ling is no more.
Then the "A" of the marine should now be 0. However, in the game, it is still 1. That is the bug I am trying to report.

So you're saying that why marines are still alive at 1 Hp when plagued? Plague doesn't kill, it only weakens

[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

LkASr wrote:I find ling stomping humorous. How about turn that into an event or something. I'd call it the stomp festival event

That should be a tornament
Forum Index » Sapiens