[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Unable to attack a ship within range if it was hidden
Forum Index » Bug Reports
newuser

newuser

I knew exactly where the enemy destroyer was since I saw it move and then destroy my mecha (which caused it to be hidden by the fog of war). So I moved my hydronaut within range, and within vision, but I could not attack the destroyer because it was "previously" hidden. I should have been able to see and attack it at that point. This turned out to be one of the turning points so I lost the game. Is this a feature or a bug??
magic molly

magic molly

newuser wrote: I knew exactly where the enemy destroyer was since I saw it move and then destroy my mecha (which caused it to be hidden by the fog of war). So I moved my hydronaut within range, and within vision, but I could not attack the destroyer because it was "previously" hidden. I should have been able to see and attack it at that point. This turned out to be one of the turning points so I lost the game. Is this a feature or a bug??

Feature, balance issue, and bug. Well, more of an exploit. In order to stop you from moving, and then canceling the move after you see the terrain/enemies, they made it so you don't see terrain until after you say 'stay'. I believe you can then undo the stay order and order an attack though, as long as you don't tap any other square. (use the button on the bottom left, same as canceling a build)
Forum Index » Bug Reports