[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
MorningAfterPad professional mini tournament
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The tournament has begun, but we have 24 hours to accept new fighters!
Terms and conditions:
1. map MorningAfterPad

2. fee of $ 10 to Paypal or webmoney. All fees go to the prize pool, which is divided between three winners in a ratio of 50-30-20 percent. While the fund about $ 90, but there are some sponsors who have agreed to increase the fund.
3. Each fighter has with each player two balanced match, the number of rounds counted.
Here is a table of participants, we are waiting for new adventurers. Good luck to everyone, and let us arrive with Power!

The Table:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArCeYY6avjiddGlGX0hscU8xVWgwU2VBN0s1SEc2cVE&output=html

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Oct 21, 2012 02:16

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArCeYY6avjiddGlGX0hscU8xVWgwU2VBN0s1SEc2cVE&output=html[/i

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 19, 2012 12:44

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Attention!
Our tournament received official developer support, which have agreed to increase the prize money at $ 50. In total, to date, the prize fund of more than $ 110 (30 more may arrive soon), which is comparable with the Fund in the mini-tournament StarCraft. The prize fund will be divided among the three winners in the proportions of 50-30-20%, will also be special prizes - honorable distinctions.

Due to the support of developers, we are extending the registration in the tournament until Monday.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 20, 2012 12:21

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

you can choose ANY race

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Kralux with us! It is really cool! Good luck!

So, the table is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArCeYY6avjiddGlGX0hscU8xVWgwU2VBN0s1SEc2cVE&output=html

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 21, 2012 02:21

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Russian topics about the tournament on Runiwar.ru: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/58

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 21, 2012 02:22

[WWW]
cytivrat

cytivrat

Slightly updated version of tournament rules

Each player selects his race and will play one match against each participant on TheMorningAfterPad map. Each match consists of 2 symmetric unrated games. Players play using selected races in the first game, and switch sides (red/blue) and races in the second game. Player wins a game if he captures an opponent's base and holds it for at least 4 rounds or obviously if his opponent surrenders. Player A wins match if he either won both games, or if he won one game in less number of turns than player B.
Match winner gets 1 point.

Prize money are divided among first 3 players (based on the points they got):
Winner gets 50% of prize money
The second place - 30%
The third one - 20%
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

The tournament is very interesting and spectacular. Each player has 18 parties, total - 180 games! This is a true festival of UniWar.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

First half of the tournament is almoust finished. Look the table.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Glory to the heroes-winners of the tournament "The Master of TheMorningAfterPad"!

Winners receive cash prizes (150 usd) and medals in their accounts in Runivar.ru
Special thanks for Kralux, congratulate him for his honorable 6th place prize

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Nov 20, 2012 20:15

[WWW]
Forum Index » Tournaments