[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Updates?
Forum Index » General Discussion
Evil Jet

Evil Jet

My interest in the game has been on the decline for some time now, and it looks like there will not be an update iOS users.

Any word on this?

I will not be starting any new games until it happens It was fun while it lasted uniwar. Bet you if more people did this the update would come quite quickly :p
J.C.

J.C.

ok then, i will keep on inviting you

i don't know, but i think that they are still working on iOs... i heard that new updates may be ready soon, but you know, when you work on something (any kind of work) there is always something not going in the correct way, so i think it will take a bit more.

PS: i'm considering to buy an iphone, so i may edit this post to agree with you

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
mindfreak

mindfreak

While updates to the game are welcomed. I do have to admit that in the one year of owning this game there have been multiple updates both big and small and while the iOS doesn't have a map editor I still find myself having plenty to do. Actually too much. There is so much strategy in team games alone it takes a full day to make one move! Also it's good to be active in the community. Recently I was invited to 2 player ran tournaments and that alone has me excited to keep playing. The game is what you and the community make it. From what I have heard there are some promising upgrades in the works and lets be honest 99% of iOS apps never get updates. Only price adjustments to play the market. If you are looking to practice some unrated 1 on 1s eviljet feel free to invite me. I prefer 3 day turns but I'll do 2 if you insist
J.C.

J.C.

oh, you will meet him in my tourney, MindFreak!!!

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
mindfreak

mindfreak

Good stuff. I can't wait
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

Evil Jet wrote: My interest in the game has been on the decline for some time now, and it looks like there will not be an update iOS users.

Any word on this?

Xavi told me update would come early november... just hope it is this november

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
[Avatar]
StarryBlink

[Avatar]
StarryBlink

eagerly waiting
Forum Index » General Discussion