[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Credits per turn
Forum Index » Bug Reports
[Avatar]
Seamonster95

[Avatar]
Seamonster95

I was playing an unrated game on a custom map, the credits per turn was 400. I had ended the previous turn with 200 credits and on my next turn, I did not receive the 400 credits. I thought I might not have ended my turn or something but I was able to move all my units and the damage done from my previous turn was still there, so it was not something I overlooked. The rest of the game was fine. I have never had any problems with Uniwar and it was in an unrated game, but if it were to happen in a rated game, it would definitely effect the outcome.

-Nessie
J.C.

J.C.

You didnt end your trn and for some reason, data of your moves in progress were deleted. This is what i think that happened

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
[Avatar]
Seamonster95

[Avatar]
Seamonster95

That's what I thought too, I figured I must've done something. But I was in the game and I watched the other guy make his moves like 3 or so minutes after I ended my previous turn. It wasn't that the move data I made was lost because I've had that happen before.

-Nessie
Forum Index » Bug Reports