[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
list of banned words please???
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Seamonster95

[Avatar]
Seamonster95

Could we possibly get a list of words that are banned? I'm having a really hard time with limiting my vulgar and I'm always on the "last warning" from the bot and I'm afraid to say stuff that I'm nit sure is approved or not.

-Nessie
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Truly this censor is doing it's job at quelling bad people and trolls.
Oh wait...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
metadeity

metadeity

Trial and error... At least until they're nice enough to remove this censor... Jesus christ, it sucks it trully does
metadeity

metadeity

In private chat i mean
[Avatar]
Seamonster95

[Avatar]
Seamonster95

Why is the word "Nancy" banned? I mean c'mon. Why must the chat be controlled? Are there really that many little kids on Uniwar? This whole censorship thing has gone too far. The only thing it has done so far is get people angry, it certainly isn't encouraging intelligent conversation.

-Nessie
metadeity

metadeity

Seamonster95 wrote: Why is the word "Nancy" banned? I mean c'mon. Why must the chat be controlled? Are there really that many little kids on Uniwar? This whole censorship thing has gone too far. The only thing it has done so far is get people angry, it certainly isn't encouraging intelligent conversation.

The only words that are even remotely reasonable to censor imo, is the f bomb, the n word, the b words, the s word, and the 3 letter f word this censor os too much, most of us didn't want it according to thise who use chat
metadeity

metadeity

Plus also i am outraged to know that you censor a russian curse word with the base syllable suk, yet not the word suk itself, it's the russian word you ban, yet; THEY DON'T EVEN ALLOW THE RUSSIAN ALPHABET, i can understand and respect that it's their game their rules their everything but they're trying to fix something that worked fine to the point where it became broken and now they're going to expect 5 dollars outta us to use the chat or features of the account, i honest,y do not like this at all and don't think in all my kife a videogame has been able to frustrate me this much
Forum Index » General Discussion