[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Fan Fiction
Forum Index » UniWar: Origins
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

This is a space where Uniwarriors can share their fictions. The good ideas will be rewarded by a UniWar T-Shirt of your favorite race.

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

[Avatar]
Fetheryhorse

the conspearicy. This game is not actualy a game but a training ground for the invaders (the titans and karhilians) to find out what we would do to stop them and what they can do to defeat us faster

Want to make $$$ fast? Just get a computer open something to type and hit shift 7 3times and you get $$$-feth
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

I have one, it's called "The Revelations of Valkyrie". It about a super soldier who is forced to fight with the Sapiens and will
find out what's really behind the Uniwar. I'm currently making it as a topic page in this category

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 17, 2016 09:02

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

It's just a game

A fan fiction about a titan warrior playing uniwar, who thinks its just a game- but it's not.
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

Does new races count as fan fiction?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 18, 2016 20:37

AXC2000

AXC2000

It was on that fateful day that mankind became no more.

The 'Titans' as they soon would be appropriately named, landed their first base on Earth... Not long after cities began to burn. Titans began decimating entire nations with walkers and keeping the reinforcements at bay with hydronauts. Soon, only a handful of us survived, yet we knew that even then it wasn't long before the titans gathered in power and risked openly fighting against our dwindling nuclear arsenals.

But then something almost miraculous happened, almost. The khra' had arrived and they fought back the slightly surprised armies of the titan with a vengeance, not only that, the pinzers were capable of communication, but I'll rather be dead than go face to face with one of those ugly mugs again.

Still, if it wasn't for the khraleans, sapiens would've been wiped off the starmap long ago. But don't ask me to thank them, you don't want to know how many of my friends got turned into those mindless things. Just don't ask.

As for the communication, well like any messenger those guys had good news and bad news. Heh, the good news was that they were on our side...for now. The bad news was the reason why they were. See, a long time ago, an ancient species created the titan mech, as a servant and protector of their off-galaxy labs as well as an 'assimilator' to repair them and - hold on, you won't believe this - to get rid of pests! Yeah, I know, right?

The pinzer who told me laughed at this and that why I fear it will be in my nightmares until I die, trust me, a pinzer's laugh is much, much worse than its bite.

Anyway, turns out that assimilator glitched and figured all organic creatures were pests. I think you know how that went, I can see it in your faces. Anyway, what you might not've figured out was that the assimilators killed off the engineers who next came to inspect them and began building their own little army. The khra' don't know if any ancients are still alive at all, but their guess is that they all died or something else. Titans are very good assimilators, after all. Heh.

Now, you'all probably wondering what the khraleans have to do with this at all. I'll tell ya, but I'll just let you know first. The khraleans are not the misshapen things you've seen in the data banks. Nope, that's what they'd like you to believe. The khralean is a virus, a mind controling one that happens to be able to communicate with ultrasound through their host. And it's not unique either.
AXC2000

AXC2000

Several strains of similar diseases were dealt with befirehand by the titans simply by cutting off communication channels, which made the host go bat-dit. But the khralean were different. Titans couldn't hear ultrasound, the bastards weren't equipped with it and due to the fact that they can't make new equipment, only rearrange their old tech, they couldn't predict khralean! So that's how the khra' became the constant thorn on the titan's armor-plated armpits, and since the khra' have become mutalistic with their hosts they no longer need ultrasound just . All they need to do is simply follow the Titans around, infect a few specimen of whatever the titans were going to destroy before titans can even react, and send waves of hosts at them.

Good for them. Yeah, and guess what they found, long ago on a blue and green planet? An intelligent species. The first since the pinzer, who are semi-intelligent to say the most and ugly as a metroid. So what did they want? Why, to 'recruit' us against the biggest threat to life the galaxy has known, of course! How did that go? Well, aside from forcing us to revert to our species name 'Sapiens' to differentiate between infected, who will this generation anyway still think we call ourselves humans...they left us pretty much alone, thinking that eventually we'll see the best way forward is to join the fight against the Titans as their thinkbots. Well screw that, as far as I can see, they are regretting that decision. So when you kids go out there, don't try to say hello. Shoot them to bits, OK? Good! That's the spirit!

Look, the teleport is about to finish up, so you'd better hurry up and get your armor on. Oh, wait, one more thing. This thing we're able to teleport you to is what we call a base, its a piece of ancient technology and is practically a hyper-lab. Everything you need to shoot down khraleans is down there; especially the helicopter. And you'll need them, cos the base is smack bang in the middle of a khralean owned set of bases and you've got no teleport back, we don't want infecteds.

The base is the absolute key, okay? Capture them at all costs, all costs. Without bases, Titans practically can't function and khraleans would have to raise an army the old-fashioned way, slow and leisurely. Heh. So get those bases, good luck marines and may the helis be with you!

(Bzzt...unknown language, buildup of static, reality flickering)
Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Did I tell you you're landing next to an active volca-

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 24, 2017 11:56

Forum Index » UniWar: Origins