[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New map
Forum Index » User Generated Maps
lammi19

lammi19

map is currently unrated, but I was just curious what people might think of it. 2 player unrated spring, muddieddecisions ---- also does anyone know how to take an ingame shot of the map to post
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

If you have android 4.x you can easily take a screenshot by pressing power + volume down simultaniously for 1 second.
You can also do this on newer iOS devices, but i dont know how exactly.

Invite me to a game on it and i will give you map feedback, and ofc vote it up if it is balanced

Update:
have tested it vs the bot. It is interesting, but needs at least 2 fixes:

-Center can be abused by blue player so red does not get one of the bases.

- I really dislike bases stranded on inacsessable islands like you have south and north. Because they can only be taken by titans teleporting onto the island. You need to bridge them to the main part of the map somehow.

You can contact me ingame if you would like me to show you in a testmap, what needs to be changed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10, 2013 01:15

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
lammi19

lammi19

Thanks for the feedback, I have played it a couple times myself now and will be making some adjustments. I will post the revised one when I am done. Also two more questions how do I add you and how do you vote for maps? Sorry for all the additional questions but I am fairly new to the game.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

add me? to a game or as friend?
friend: heaquarters, my friends, "+" icon in lower left corner
game: chose invite and put in username.. or chose friend and find the friend from friendlist

voting:
you get to vote after each match... when it has been more than 5 turns when it ends, and it cant be any bots in the game - all must be human players.
You can vote once for each matchup, and you can even vote different than last time in same matchup - replacing the old vote with the new.

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
Forum Index » User Generated Maps