[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
A New Game Option: All-Out Warfare
Forum Index » New Feature Request
zxcvsaw

zxcvsaw

Here's an interesting idea for a new game mode. How about we give the players a certain amount of credits at the beginning of the game and allow them to create an army from that set amount of credits before the game starts? After that, the players can no longer create any new units and will have to rely on the units that they created beforehand. Victory conditions could either be capturing a certain objective and holding it for a couple of turns or annihilating the enemy army. I feel that this new game mode could add a sort of tension as literally every unit counts.
[Avatar]
simsverd

[Avatar]
simsverd

yes. could be interesting. But would need a major rewrite of the map-editor.. so i dont think it will happen...

But you can create a similar effect by having a few low credit bases (25) on each side and very high starting credit.

Try the very good map "islandvacationfinall" - you can invite me there if you like

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 24, 2013 00:19

Moderator of gamechat and forum. Tourney admin.

Send me a PM here or invite me to a game if you want to ask me something, suggest a map for tourney or just wanna play a game
[Email]
J.C.

J.C.

I have made something similar with a friend, we decided to spent maximum 4000 credits on the map. You can try to do the same, but of course both must agree. It's a funny gametype, i would really like to see other gametypes even if i know they will hardly be implemented.

Test my maps:
1-on-1
ColdestPlace - Tiny Desert - SkyAndSand

3-on-3
DeadFlower
David

4-on-4
BasesGaloreXL6
BasesGaloreXL7
Forum Index » New Feature Request