[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New options for the support classes
Forum Index » New Feature Request
zxcvsaw

zxcvsaw

I was thinking about the role that support classes play and was wondering if they could be given new options against other race that they have no effect on. We could give engineer's some sort of ability against the khraleans, the infector some option against titans, and the assimilator some options against the sapiens. I haven't fully fleshed out the ideas but here are some ideas to float around.

Sapiens:
Perhaps we can give the engineer the ability to see buried units in a set radius. like maybe three hexes

Engineers can convert underlings into walking bombs that have a blast radius of 1. These converted units cannot attack or capture bases. The only option would be to detonate and the unit could not be able to move and detonate. blast radius would be one and would do low to medium damage against ground units. It would not be able to damage air. It's defenses would be reduced to maybe 2 or 0.

Khraleans:
Infectors has a move such as corrosive acid that weaken defense against titans. The range of this could be 2 hexes or three and any titan unit unfortunate enough to be in its path would lose 2 to 3 defense for a short time. This ability could also knock out the teleport ability of mechas and eclipses.

How the infector might convert te mecha i haven't figured out yet

Titans:
Perhaps the assimilator can also convert marines as well.
Assimilitors can reconvert converted mechas

These are just some ideas and probably most or all of them are pretty bad. what do you guts think could be added to the class?

Forum Index » New Feature Request